Chapter Forty-Eight

Haneul enjoyed his party a lot. He got to play with his friends and he eventually helped Kiwon and Eleven compromise. At first, Kiwon got half of Asia and Europe but Eleven was happy with that so then he took half of South America and Africa but Kiwon wanted Europe and Africa. After another long discussion, they finally agreed to share Europe (Kiwon's main palace will be in Spain and Eleven's in France). Kiwon also got half of Sweden (he was sharing it with Jaesung).

Haneul also met the Jeons. The old couple were surprised to see just how much their grandson looked like their youngest son.

The Jeons and the Kims didn't get into any arguments, thankfully they barely uttered more than five words to each other. Jungkook and Taehyung were happy with this and they were able to enjoy their son's birthday.

But....Haneul wasn't able to fully enjoy his birthday because of one simple reason.

Jaesung didn't come.

It upset Haneul to know that the main person he was looking forward to seeing didn't attend and he felt a little angry because of it. Of course, he didn't let his sadness or anger show and tried to not dwell too much on it. But by the time everyone began to leave, Haneul started to feel upset again.

"Mommy," Haneul said, tugging at Taehyung's sleeve, "Mommy."

"Hmm? Did you have fun? Did you like the party?" Taehyung asked, picking the boy up and squeezing him in a hug.

He couldn't believe his baby was already six. It was so surprising how fast time flies and it feels like just yesterday Haneul was fighting off his bottle because he hated the rubber feeling. Sure, Taehyung has spent all his free time with his son but for some reason, he felt that all that time wasn't enough and he wanted to rewind a bit. But he was also happy with everything that was going on despite his baby growing up so fast. He has Jungkook again, he has Ahreum though she's not blood-related that doesn't even matter. Most parents dread restarting everything they've accomplished while raising their first child with their second but Taehyung was honestly super excited to start over with Ahreum.

"Jaesungie didn't come," Haneul said with a frown, "he told me that he would be here, i mainly wanted Jaesungie to come but he's the only person that didn't."

"Maybe he was sick," Taehyung said, sitting his six year old on the counter, "you wouldn't want to come to a party if you were sick would you?"

Haneul sighed and rubbed his eyes, "I guess....can you save him a piece of cake so i can take it to him on Monday?"

"Of course..." Taehyung looked over at the cake to see Jungkook getting his nth slice, "that is if Hungry Hungry Hippo over there doesn't eat it all."

____ ____ ____ ____

*before the party started*

"Jae~" Yoongi cooed as he walked towards his son's bedroom. Jaesung quickly slid under his blanket and hid his head under it. He knew what Yoongi was going to ask and hoped that the older male would just let him stay in bed.

"Jae—" Yoongi stared at Jaesung's curled up form before walking towards his son's bed and sat down, "Jaesung."

"Hmm?" The six year old hummed in response.

"Don't you want to go to Haneul's birthday party?" The blonde asked, pulling the blanket down so he could see Jaesung's face, "why are you lying down?"

"I don't want to go, i don't feel good..."

It wasn't really and lie. Thinking about going to a party with a bunch of kids and people he didn't like or know made him feel nervous and queasy. He wanted to go, he really did but the thought of being forced to play and act nice with a bunch of people held him back. If it were just Haneul and Eleven going then he would gladly go but Jaesung knew that the whole class was going to be there along with Yeuna and her friends. He knew Yeuna would hog his best friend and he didn't want to get in the way and make the older girl mad at him for some reason. He also knew that a lot of Haneul's family was going to be there and that made him nervous as well.

Staying at home was the better option because he felt more comfortable.

Jaesung knew Haneul was going to he upset with him but he could just use the 'i didn't feel well' excuse.

Yoongi placed his hand over his son's forehead and frowned, "you're not warm, what's wrong?"

"My stomach hurts," Jaesung said which was also the truth. His stomach has been twisting in painful cramps each time it started to grumble and he tried distracting himself by watching cartoons but it didn't help.

"Do you want something eat? Have you eaten today?" Yoongi asked, worry evident in his voice.

"No," the six year old replied, "i just want to take a nap, i can apologize to Hannie on Monday."

"Are you sure you don't want to go, Jaesung?"

Jaesung nodded and pulled his blanket closer to his body causing to Yoongi sigh and get up and walking out of the boy's room.

Jaesung felt selfish but he also knew that he would ruin the party if he was to go. He'd only want to hang out with Haneul while the younger boy would want to play with everyone else and share his attention equally. He'd try to steal Haneul's time and his anti-social attitude might even ruin Haneul's mood.

So maybe not going was the best for the both of them. Jaesung wouldn't ruin the party because he's so scared of people and would probably end up throwing up the food he would've forced himself to consume and Haneul would be able to play with all his friends and have a nice time.

With that thought, Jaesung covered his head back up and pulled his legs up to his chest.

-

Word Count: 1015

This is really short and I'm sorry...

Driver's Ed is being a real fucking pain in the ass, my mom tried to sign me out because i felt like i was gonna literally die (no kidding) and the teacher was like 'if you leave today that means you're dropping out' because i missed 1 day and thay 1 day wasn't even my fault, the assistant principal told me that I didn't have to come back to Driver's Ed because of flooding and i tried to explain but the fucking skanky ass bitch wouldn't listen and I had to go down to the office and tell my mom to leave. I was so close to just taking my stuff and saying 'fuck this shit'. God I fucking hate my teacher, I want to kill her so bad.

When i get my car you best believe I'm running her ass over. She will be part of the fucking pavement when i'm done and roadworkers will have to use a huge spatula to scrape her up.

😤😤😤😤😤

How are you guys?

Can we appreciate this picture of Hyungwon and my son Changkyun?