Chapter Forty-Three

Jaesung stared at the food sat before him and looked up at Yoongi and Hoseok who were having their own conversation. They were at Hoseok's house and he felt awkward. He looked back down at the food and all he could do was cringe. His mind made it look more disgusting than it actually was so all he could see was the grease on the burger and think about how gross and awkward it would feel in his mouth.

His stomach churned in both want and disgust and he felt sick as he slowly took the burger in his hands. He looked back up at Yoongi and Hoseok and wanted so badly to just excuse himself to his room. But he promised his daddy that he'd eat because Hoseok cooked.

The burger didn't settle well with his stomach and as he swallowed down his third bite he couldn't help but mentally gag.

After his fifth bite, Jaesung realized he couldn't eat anymore and put the burger back on the plate. He felt bad again.

All day after Taeyu's compliment he felt good about himself but now he felt like he was fat again.

But it wasn't just his distaste for food he use to love. It's like his stomach also disagreed with the intake of food and wanted nothing more but to get rid of it as soon as possible.

"D-daddy," Jaesung said, feeling bile rise up in his throat.

"Hmm?" Yoongi hummed, stopping his conversation and looking at his son.

Jaesung swallowed, "c-can i use the bathroom?"

"The bathroom is just down the hall or you can use the one upstairs," Hoseok said pointing out of the kitchen to the hallway that leads to the backyard.

Jaesung nodded and slowly got up, feeling his stomach churn. Once he stepped out of the kitchen he started running towards the bathroom which was near the back door. He pushed open the door and kicked it closed just as the hamburger he had eaten started to come back up.

____ ____ ____ ____

"Taeyu sweetie, come here," Taeyu's nanny yelled as she placed the scale down on the floor.

Taeyu skipped into the bathroom holding a brownie her papa had given her before he left on a date with her other dad. They've been going on a lot of datrs lately, leaving the six year old girl with her nanny, Rachel. Rachel was a foreigner but new very good Korean. She was also Taeyong's (Taeyu's papa) very close friend and the only person he trusted to watch his daughter.

Taeyu's smile dropped when she saw the object in front Rachel and she quickly wolfed down the sweet in her hands. She looked back up at the woman who nodded at the scale, "come on, you might get a reward this time."

The six year old sighed and slowly walked towards the scale before slipping her feet out of her slippers and stepping on the metal object.

The numbers went up and her heart crushed to see that they went past what Rachel wanted her to weigh. Ten pounds past...

"Taeyu!" Rachel yelled in outrage, "what do you call this?!"

"I-I'm sorry," tears welled up in the little girl's eyes, "i-i didn't...i'm sorry."

"Ten pounds over!" Rachel yelled, "look at yourself!"

The red-head turned Taeyu to stare at herself in the mirror. Taeyu was a very adorable girl, her dads made sure to tell her that every chance they got but deep down Taeyu knew they were lying. She weighed ten pounds more than average and that was completely unacceptable in her and Rachel's eyes. The only thing Taeyu could hear was Rachel's words, "if you're fat, no one will like you."

Taeyu wanted to be liked. Being nice can only get you so far, you have to be pretty as well. Especially of you're female.

"

Girls are just prettier when they're skinny, everyone is prettier and more likeable when they look good, Taeyu. Okay?"

"Fat," Rachel shamed, "no one likes fat girls."

Tears fell out of their hold as she moved to stand off the scale, "I'm sorry, Rachel."

"Was that a brownie you were eating?" The older female asked to which the little girl slowly nodded.

Rachel scoffed, "see? Eating fat foods will make you gain fast."

The six year old didn't say anything and just stared at her feet. Rachel stood up from her spot and pointed at the toilet, "you know what to do."

-

"Thank you, Rachel," Taeil said as he handed Rachel the money for babysitting her daughter.

"You're welcome, i love babysitting her," Rachel smiled and pocketed the cash, "she's a very good girl."

Meanwhile, Taeyong was making his way upstairs to go check on his six year old whom he hoped was asleep. He opened the door to his daughter's room. Her eyes snapped open the instant the pink haired male opened her door.

"Hey my gorgeous girl," Taeyong said, "you should be asleep, you have school tomorrow."

"Can i sleep with you and papa tonight?" Taeyu asked. Her throat was sore and she could still taste the gross taste of vomit in her mouth.

"Of course, go ahead and get in bed while i go get dressed."

The six year old smiled and jumped out of her bed before rushing towards her parents' room. She jumped on their big bed. She sat in the centre and waited for one of them to walk in.

Taeil walked in and gasped to see the six year old girl sitting in his bed, "why're you up so late?"

"I want to sleep with you and dad," Taeyu said, "do you mind?"

"No, i don't mind, you just startled me," Taeil undid his tie and tossed it to the ground before grabbing some clothes to change into and walking towards his and Taeyong's ensuite.

While he got dressed for bed, Taeyong walked into their room and climbed into bed. He pulled Taeyu close to him before frowning, "Tae?"

"Yes, Daddy?"

He sat up and pressed his hand against Taeyu's side, "what the fuck..."

"What?" Taeil asked as he walked into their room.

Taeyong slightly lifted his daughter's shirt up, revealing her side. Both parents' breath hitched as their eyes trailed over their daughter's prominent ribcage. It's been a while since Taeyu ever slept with the two of them or allowed one of them to hug her. They assumed it was just one of those early growing up phases and tried to ignore it but little did they know that Taeyu was just scared that this would happen.

"Taeyu what's going on?!" Taeil raised his voice.

"It's okay," Taeyu tried to reassure, "Rachel says its okay and that skinny people are more pretty."

-

Word Count: 1215

Yikes!!! This was everywhere....

Also...i promise that there won't be much more child abuse like idk why I'm writing like this, i need to stop. I don't think any of you signed up for this 😑😑

So how do you guys feel about Taeyu now? You wanna change your questions on the Q/A or leave'em? Do you think its Rachel's felt for the way Taeyu treats Jaesung?

So expect drama on Chapter Forty-Five or Six (?) which will Haneul's birthday.