Chapter Forty-One

This sucks. I'm not even kidding...i am so sorry 😂🙄😭🙏💜

-

Taehyung had just finished styling his hair when he heard someone knocking on his door. That's when his nerves decided to kick in and he felt his heart start to speed up a bit. He ran a comb down his fringe before flicking the strands around. After he was satisfied with his look, he rushed towards the front door and quickly opened it revealing a rather lovely sight.

Jungkook typically dressed like a teenager, baggy sweats and rather large T-shirts so seeing him dressed so sophisticated was a sight Taehyung needed to capture in his mind and keep there forever.

His eyes dropped down to Jungkook's feet and a sigh of relief escaped his mouth to see that he was wearing appropriate shoes.

"I was thinking about wearing Timbs..." Jungkook said, a smile tugging at his lips as he took in Taehyung's attire. His dark brown locks fell perfectly around his head with only little hairspray, the bottom of his red sweater was tucked in his black pants which hugged his thighs perfectly.

"You have very poor fashion taste, Jeon," Taehyung said, "this is the best you've looked since summer started."

"That's because summer is a time for laziness," Jungkook reasoned, "but you look gorgeous."

Taehyung opened his mouth to say something (though his brain cells melted and only one of them was alive) but was pauses when Jungkook held his arm out and asked, "shall we?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes but linked the older male's muscular arm in his.

____ ____ ____ ____

Jungkook wanted tonight to be beyond amazing. No, he wasn't planning to do anything too intimate with the brunette. They were adults now, they knew how to take things slower than teenagers. He just wanted to enjoy his time with Taehyung and talk like civil adults. Sex could wait.

Hopefully, by the end of tonight, they'd be able to label themselves.

Going on dates wasn't a big thing to Taehyung and Jungkook. Jimin and Jungkook barely ever went on them and Taehyung usually declined when someone asked. When the duo was together they barely ever went on dates, deciding to just stay home together and do whatever. So hopefully, after they go on at least one more date or so, they wouldn't have to go on more. Though Jungkook didn't have to plan this and could've romanticized his house and watch a YouTube tutorial on romantic meals, he decided to this to make things more extravagant. Plus, no matter how many tutorials he watched, he'd never be able to make a romantic meal.

Hell, his sghetti isn't worth eating.

Still, he felt that he didn't put enough effort in this date as he wished he had. But...house-dates normally lead to sex, no matter how much self-control you have.

The restaurant came into view and Taehyung finally realized just now fancy it was. He looked down at his attire then at Jungkook's then back at his. His eyebrows creased and he looked back at the restaurant. It was French themed and had people wearing extravagant clothing like they just came from a royal ball with the Queen of England.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung exclaimed, making the older male flinch from the sudden outburst.

"What?!"

"You didn't tell me we were going to a French-themed restaurant! I look like I'm going to an art gallery!" Taehyung pulled at his red sweater, "what the hell!"

"Oh hush!" Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes, "you look better than those try-hards."

"I am severally underdressed, Jungkook!" Taehyung groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose, "why didn't you tell me we were going to a French-themed restaurant?"