Chapter Twenty-Three

"MOMMY, GET YOUR BUTT UP!"

Taehyung braced himself as he heard the rapid pitter-patter of Haneul's feet against the hardwood floor in the hall. A few seconds later his door was being thrown open and he felt the bed dip down and a five year old body landed on top of his.

"Mommy~" Haneul whined and stretched the blonde's closed eyes, "wake up its Christmash."

Taehyung ignored him which angered the five year old.

"MOMMY!" Haneul yelled and started his mommy's head from side to side, "wake up, get up!"

Taehyung laughed and ran his hands through Haneul's black hair, "good morning baby."

He pecked his son's lips and sat up to stretch, "why are you up so early?"

"Its Christmash," Haneul said, "i have to go open presents!"

"It's not Christmas," Taehyung pretended to be confused, "today is Christmas Eve, tomorrow is Christmas."

Haneul's face dropped, "b-but you said today was Christmash."

"I never said that."

They stared at each other for around two minutes. Haneul's mouth turned upside down and he sucked in a breath to start wailing but Taehyung just sat up and laughed, pulling the six year old into his arms.

"I'm just playing, baby, todays Christmash." Taehyung placed a bunch of kisses all over Haneul's frowning face.

"You meanie!" Haneul shrieked and shoved his mommy's face away, "i want to open my presents now! I want to see what the Gucci Claus got me!"

"The what?!"

"The Gucci Claus. Silly, Santa isn't real - Jae already told me,"

Taehyung didn't know how to respond so he just chuckled and sat Haneul on the ground, he patted his son's bum and told him to go ahead and start opening his presents. Haneul dashed out of the blonde's room and Taehyung took that chance to lie back down.

He didn't plan on going back to sleep, only wanting to rest just a few more minutes but when he was suddenly jerked awake only fifteen minutes later by Haneul who was trying his best to scowl at him. His bottom lip was poked out, his cheeks were puffed and his eyes were narrowed. It was like looking at an angry bunny.

"You fell asleep!" Haneul exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, baby," Taehyung sat up and stretched, "mommy is a little tired."

"Well be tired some other time!" Haneul grabbed the blonde's hand and pulled, "i opened up two presents already."

"What did Gucci Claus bring you?" Taehyung asked as he allowed Haneul to drag him into the living room.

"Look, mommy!" Haneul held up a fake Gucci sweater Taehyung had picked up when he was at the mall. He obviously didn't have enough money to buy real Gucci but Haneul was five so he couldn't tell the difference.

"I want to wear it to MawMaw and Gramp's house! Can i, please?" Haneul held the sweater closer to Taehyung and gave the blonde puppy eyes.

They were suppose to go to his parents' house at around 10am and it was only 7am. Taehyung wasn't necessarily excited about going to the Christmas party they were holding only for the simple fact that his dad's side of the family (his aunt and her family) hate his guts for some unknown reason and always find a way to ruin a holiday for him. His aunt and her family hadn't been able to visit over the past couple years because they moved to America two years ago and Taehyung didn't attend the Christmas party when Haneul was born nor did he attend a year after. So they didn't know he had a kid and he would like to keep it that way but he promised his parents he'd attend.