Chapter Fifty-One

I'm a terrible author, okay? I'm just gonna put that out there before you read the rest of this note. Don't argue with me dear readers 🙈🤗

Sooo me and my dumbass realized that I have neglected to give you the taekook moments y'all need and want. That's because....its so early in their relationship and they're both busy with kids and work and stuff. I also said that the next date will contain smut but I'm waiting for the time skip....but I honestly feel bad because I don't know what to write to give you what you signed up for.
I don't know if I know what you truly want but i think the majority of you want one-on-one taekook moments and i tried writing one for this chapter but it didn't feel right so i deleted it. I hope this chapter is going to be able to fill in that empty taekook void :(

I promise there's going to be taekook moments, this is a taekook book, after all, you'll just have to bear with me :)

Also thanks for 117K+ this is absolutely amazing! 🤓😭

Thursday edit: so its 7:44am and i just listened to Truth Untold for the first time (i always put off emotional songs because i mean...) and now my whole mood has shifted...like when Jungkook sang that part and he said "but i still want you" my soul literally fell out of my body and got ran over. Idk what JK's problem is but he needs to stop bias wrecking me because Jhope has done enough damage.

Now i need to listen to RM's song.

I'm late.

-

School was canceled all around Seoul because it was the beginning of Chuseok. Luckily, Taehyung didn't have to work today because the veterinary hospital was closed and though he planned to just rest all day and catch up on his TV show series while Haneul was at school. But he didn't mind spending time with Haneul since he hasn't gotten to do so that much since his job has kept him busy lately and Jungkook has had to pick Haneul up from school and keep him until Taehyung got off.

He had planned something out today but first, he hoped to get some more sleep before the day started.

He turned his alarm off after being jerked out of his sleep at 9am and closed his eyes to get more sleep. A few minutes later he felt himself drifting off again before he heard his door being pushed open and bare feet hitting the ground in a fast pace.

"MOMMY!" Haneul yelled, pulling his shirt to lift himself on top of him, "MOMMY GET UP! GET UP! I'M LATE, MOMMY I'M LATE!"

Taehgung laughed and pushed his son's arms away from hitting his chest. He wrapped his arms around Haneul's body and pulled him down beside him.

"School was canceled today, they were going to have it but...they decided not to," Taehyung said, kissing the top of Haneul's head.

"Why?" Haneul asked, relaxing after finding out he wasn't late.

"Today is the beginning of Chuseok so they decided to cancel. There's going to be a festival later today that we might go to!"

"Really?!" The six year old exclaimed, "do we get to eat food?!"

Taehyung nodded before closing his eyes, "how do you feel about sleeping some more?"

"No~ i want to stay up, can i go watch cartoons? I know how to turn the TV on and i know what channel."

Taehyung pouted and started placing a bunch of kisses over Haneul's chubby cheeks, "but i want to cuddle with my baby."

Haneul whined and pushed the brunette's face away, "i wanna go watch cartoons, I don't wanna cuddle right now."