Chapter Eighty

My dumbass was getting ready to text one of my up-to-date commenters and ask if they remember when i said Chaelisa was having a child

i think i was gonna text DewinthaAyu 😂😂😂

But I didn't because i decided to just guess

This is just gonna be some type of humour chapter, a filler if you will.

This is Heoryn: age 8

Also my dumbass forgot that Jinyoung is her dad so Ahreum's new psychiatrist is Kim Dongyoung

---

"Get up, Tae."

"Tae."

"Kim Taehyung."

"I'm returning your Gucci sandals and replacing them with Timberlands."

"Oh my God. Get the fuck up."

Jungkook groaned and rolled his eyes as he stared at the sleeping male before him. Today they were supposed to be going Christmas shopping and Jungkook wanted to do it as early as possible. Haneul had attended his monthly Broskie sleepover held at Baekyeol's house so they had to drop the triplets off at Lisa and Rose's house and Taeyul agreed to babysit Ahreum. So now, all Jungkook had to do was force his boyfriend to leave the comfort of their bed.

Jungkook leaned down to where his upper half was hovering over the brunette. He pressed his forehead against Taehyung before smiling and screaming, "TAE!"

"You fucking asshole!" Taehyung yelled back as he slammed Jungkook's pillow into his face. He slowly sat up with a groan, his hair flying around, "what the fuck?"

"Well, you should have gotten up when i was yelling the first four times," Jungkook laughed and leaned down to kiss his boyfriend's lips, "now get up! We have to drop Ahreum off at your sister's and then off to the mall we go!"

Taehyung sighed but nodded nonetheless and slid his legs over the side of the bed. He pushed Jungkook out of the way so he could stand up causing the older male to laugh.

"Stop looking so pouty," he said as he pecked the brunette's lips.

Taehyung gave the older male a look before shoving him out of the way and walking towards the ensuite.

---

"I came up with a way we can rule," Baekyeol said once everyone was up. Well Jaesung was still half asleep with his head rested on Asahi's shoulder but he was alive enough to listen.

"Spill the tea, sis," Xavier said as he sat down in a rolly chair and started to spin.

"We need a bigger squad."

Eleven frowned, "woah, woah, woah. Hold on a sec...no one is cool enough to get in our squad. You and Asa got lucky because you're attractive and smart."