Chapter Fifty-Six

Smut next chapter?

-

"Hannie, go grab my phone," Jungkook yelled as he heard his ringtone.

He was currently logging into his email to check and see if the principal gave him any heads up on his knew his class. The principal usually left him emails about his classes a few months beforehand. He was told that his classroom would be moved to another room which irritated him and the fact that the idiot of a principal hadn't contacted him about it irritated him even more.

Taehyung had to work today so it was just him and the kids.

"Okay, Daddy!" He heard Haneul yell.

A few minutes later, Haneul appeared in the kitchen where Jungkook was seated, holding his LG tightly in his hand, "here you go."

"Thank you, baby," Jungkook said as he unlocked his phone and checked who called him which turned out to be Tayeul, Taehyung's sister.

"In return, you shall make me some Macorni," Haneul demanded, "the Delux kind."

"Go play a game or something," was all the raven-haired male said before Tayeul answered.

"Hey! Jungkook, sorry to bother you but I was wondering if I can stop by and take Ahreum to the park with Heoryn? I already called and asked Tae but he told me to call and ask you."

"Oh, uh, sure," Jungkook answered, checking the time, "how long will you be gone?"

"Not, sure I may keep her overnight if that's okay," Tayeul answered followed by a, "Jinyoung shut up!"

"Fine with me, I'll just pack her diaper bag for an overnight stay just in case you do decide to keep her overnight."

"Yes! Thank you, Jungkook."

"No problem, when do you plan on coming to get her?"

"In an hour maybe, I'll see you then."

"Alright...bye." He hung up and looked at his email before closing his laptop and getting up from the counter.

He walked out of the kitchen and into the living room where Haneul was lying upside down on the couch with his hair barely touching the floor and his legs propped up on the top of the couch. He was watching Truth or Dare.

He looked at Jungkook and asked, "hey, Daddy? Truth or Dare?"

"Uh...dare?"

"I dare you to wear a bikini and—"

"Nope," Jungkook quickly made his way upstairs to which Haneul pouted and mumbled, "what a wuss."

Ahreum was sitting on the ground when Jungkook walked in. She had a Lisa Frank colouring book in front of her and had on crayon in her mouth and using the other one to colour with. Her creepy rag doll also had crayons in front it.

"What's my pretty colouring?" Jungkook cooed.

Ahreum looked up at him and gave him a toothy grin, "puppy!"

"Can I see?" Jungkook crouched down and Ahreum handed him the book.

It was indeed a puppy with a few markings here and there with the colours green and pink.

"Oh, it's...its gorgeous baby girl," Jungkook said, "can dada keep it?"

"Mama."

"....rude, where's mine?"

"Mine?"

"Does dada get a picture?"

"No~" the two year old giggled and stood up, grabbing her rag doll, "dada no picture." Pronouncing 'picture' as 'pick ture'.