Chapter Sixty-Six

Listen, guys, I'm sorry for how rocky and fast these past chapters have been. I'm feeling extremely discouraged about this book now, or well this particular part of the book so I'm just trying to rush past it. I know literally none of you signed up for this and for that I'm sorry. I'm not trying to live up to all of your expectations and i don't necessarily care if you don't like the book anymore. Like I said in the note, none of this is planned. I'm not a good author i can admit that because i get impatient and start time-skipping a bunch of chapters so i can push faster to the big part, the kidnapping was anticipated but it was rushed. But i like this book anyway and I'm not changing anything, i already made a slight change for 1 reader but i can't meet 300k+ reader's expectations, there are many other Taekook books out there that are better than mine.
I'm gonna go ahead and warn you: Ahreum isn't going to return with Haneul. It'll be a while before she returns but I haven't exactly figured out how long. Haneul and Jae are going to return but the little boy Haneul was friends with won't make it.
A big thanks to the people who are still reading and will continue reading, thank you for the support ~♥
But just know if i continue to get hate i won't continue on with this book and I'll either discontinue or delete it.

2 months later~

---

Seoul Federal Bureau of Investigation

"I think we have a lead," Kim Yongsun, a supervisory special agent, said as she placed her things on the huge table before her.

All seven of her colleagues looked at her with unconvinced faces, still, she plugged her laptop up to the big screen, "i had Byulyi send me data of the recent search that i was absent during and she told me that the team found two bodies. I took it upon myself to visit the morgue and i asked for the torn shirt the younger boy was wearing."

She switched to a photo of the torn shirt, "if you look closely you'll see that there's a 'P' and an 'RA'. I had Doyoung do some research for me and he helped me come up with my conclusion. Do you know who the A.F.F.O.B? is?"

"Agency For Fostered and Orphaned Boys?" Special Agent Choi Jonghoon asked, "isn't that the agency that helps orphaned or fostered boys? What's so speci—"

"It collapsed in 1978 and only three years later its brother company, the B.R.A, was established. The B.R.A is Boys Republic Agency and it was established in California, USA before moving to Japan then Korea," she clicked on the second picture, "the owner of the B.R.A sold the agency to a man named Wen Huanyin but we later found out that that isn't his real name after calling the old owner, he wouldn't give us the current owner's real name," she went to a new picture which showed the old version of the agencies facility, "this is the BF, Boy's Facility, where the boys stayed but Doyoung found out that fifteen of these boys weren't given to kind, loving families. I read an old interview from ten years ago between a journalist and one of the boys that lived in the facility. It said that they are all split into age groups and were taught living skills. The man said that when he was seven he had been sold on some site like the Dark Web or something and he was abandoned by his bidder after he gave unsatisfying results."

"So you think the B.R.A is part of the kidnappings?" Jonghoon answered.

Yongsun nodded, "those letters on the boy's shirt stand for Property of the B.R.A, i know this because in Busan, boys were found with 'pbra' burnt in their skin in lower case, i checked the boy in the morgue for any markings but all I found were signs of abuse, no burn marks unless it was on a place I didn't check."

"The closest BF facility is on the outskirts of Seoul," Yongsun continued, "like if you were driving to Busan."

"Are you sure," one of her colleagues, "it sounds a little—"

"I'm 100% the facility is where the boys are being held."

"What about that two year old girl?" Byulyi asked, "the kidnappers only kidnapped boys but she went missing with her brother."

"I found out Emily's information. Her real name is Kristin Kan, she's twenty-eight and married to the principle of Oaks High School we then found out that the principle's name is Kan Hyunsik and the resource officer found a fake ID in his desk that said Wen Huanyin," Yongsun smiled, "i put two and two together and my conclusion is: the B.R.A are selling boys between ages three and ten, Kan Hyunsik shall be taken in custody and immediately interrogated, Kristin kidnapped Jeon Ahreum for her own personal wants and Kim Haneul is among the boys being sold, i say we start searching for either the BF or the actual B.R.A building, the BF being the prior—"

"They killed the boys in Japan when they found out that the FBI found out about them," another colleague said, "we can't just storm in the BF nor the B.R.A HQ, we have to take a more subtle approach and we need to hurry before someone who works for the B.R.A finds out."

Yongsun bit her lip, "right....i just fear that the bidding is coming up, in Busan boys started to be sold only a year after they were taken, Seoul has the highest number of missing boys and its only February...i think the bidding is either just beginning or is about to."

"So i guess we better start bidding, if your assumptions are correct we can have Special Agent Doyoung or Byulyi find the sites and we can pretend to be one of the bidders."

Yongsun nodded, "i suggest we start now."

"You heard her," Jonghoon said, "we should start now before things get beyond our control."

-

Word Count: 1029

This sounds very rushed (i tried to make it sound like Criminal Minds lol but it failed, no one can ever beat the BAU)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM YUGYEOM, MY GIANT LITTLE BABY