Chapter Seventy

Idk if you guys saw the picture on chapter sixty-nine but it but it told jk to collect his prize or award at 200pm. I meant to say 200am.

I just realized that the youngest triplet's name was never Hyunsik, it was Hyunjun so i changed his name for nothing. Ingot his name mixed up with another kid's name in another pending book and my brain kinda got confused. I am a doof, oof. Hyunseok's name will still the same tho hehehh

I'm sorry if this sounds rushed~

---

Taehyung's brother agreed to keep an eye on the triplets while the two of them went to get Haneul. The plan was going to playout as said but just in case something went wrong, Taehyung would be there to ensure Haneul's safety since he was the priority. But Taehyung had another plan if Jungkook were to be harmed.

"Hyunwoo should be the only one that wakes up and all you have to do is make him a warm four-ounce bottle and change his diaper and he should be good. No, he can't hold his own bottle and don't even think about propping it up with a blanket because Hyunwoo hates that. If Hyunmi wakes up then just give her her paci and she should be fine," Taehyung said to his twenty-year old brother.

Taeho slowly nodded before asking, "wait isn't there three?"

"Yeah?"

"So what if the other one wakes up?"

"He's not going to, he's a heavy sleeper. I can't answer any more questions, Taeho, i have to go."

The pink-haired male nodded, "well hurry up then and go get my nephew back."

---

Taehyung rode in special agent Kim Jisoo's car while Jungkook drove his own. The FBI undercover cars were about three minutes behind Jungkook. It was 1:30am when Jungkook arrived at the park and the FBI's parked in an 24-hour store parking lot where they'd have a clear view of Jungkook if something were to go down.

Everything was silent as Taehyung and Jungkook waited in their respective cars for the person behind the bidding to show up. When the time ticked five minutes past two, Taehyung began to worry that they were lied to. Maybe the person who had Haneul had other plans, maybe there was a last minute offering and they sold Haneul to that bidder without contacting them. Taehyung bit his lip as these thoughts and more began to form and swarm around his mind. He dug his fingernails into his palm in anger as his heart began to speed up once the time began to climb up towards 2:10.

Suddenly all the worrisome thoughts vanished as a dark Mercedes parked four parking spaces away from Jungkook's Lexus. Jisoo slowly pulled out her gun and quietly opened the door before bending down behind the door and aiming the gun at the car. Two other agents followed suit, making sure to not make any sound even though the perpetrator wouldn't be able to hear them unless they were to slam their doors close

Jungkook quickly put on a black mask and covered his head with the hood of his jacket before opening his door and grabbing the two heavy briefcases. The door to the Mercedes opened and a man dressed in all black appeared. Jungkook watched as he walked around to the trunk of his car and opened it before pulling a small being out. He briefly closed his eyes as anger bubbled up inside of him at the thought of his son being forced into a trunk. He wanted so badly to take the rocks out of the briefcases and bash in the guy's head or stuff the cardboard down his throat. He wanted to beat the guy until he was nothing but a bloody mess.

The man held Haneul's head as he guided the boy towards the car before taking a turn and walking towards a building across from the park. Jungkook frowned but then he saw the man turn and look back at him before pointing in the direction he was walking. He understood and waited for the man to disappear behind the building before getting out of his car and walking in the same direction.