Chapter Twenty-Five

Three months later

---

Haneul was hurting but Taehyung didn't notice. The five year old wanted to see Jungkook, he missed him but he didn't want to make Tarhyung upset. It was obvious to Haneul that Taehyung didn't want anything to do with Jungkook and didn't want Jungkook in their lives. But that's what hurt the poor boy the most.

Haneul wanted his mommy and daddy to love each other again. He wanted them to live together and he just wanted them to be one big happy family.

But instead, Haneul had to watch his mommy fall for someone else.

Don't get Haneul wrong, he loved Takuya. The Japanese male was always nice to him and took him and Taehyung to a Disney On Ice Show and he took over Hoseok's place on picking him up from school when Taehyung worked late and Hoseok had a case to win.

Takuya was a fun man, but Haneul refused to see him as a father figure. Hoseok had also lost his place as the father figure in Haneul's life.

Haneul wanted Jungkook and Jungkook only. Jungkook was his dad and that's who he wanted over Takuya and Hoseok but he still didn't know how to tell Taehyung.

He was sitting in his room with his mommy's phone watching iCarly (don't judge) when a notification from Hobi popped up. He knew how to read but didn't want to pry into his mommy's privacy but then an idea popped into his brain. He tapped off the app he was on and went to Taehyung's contacts before staring at the keyboard for a few seconds and finally finding the 'J'.  He punched that in and frowned when a bunch of contacts appeared and started searching for the 'U'.

Once 'J-U-N' was typed in the search bar, Haneul finally found what was looking for. Taehyung hadn't blocked him yet!

The five year old bit his lip, wondering if he'd get in trouble but decided to risk it and tapped on the call icon. The first two times it went to voicemail but the third time he answered.

It rang about four times before Jungkook answered, "what do you want, Taehyung?"

Haneul flinched at his daddy's tone, never hearing the man use such a tone with him.

"D-daddy?"

"Haneul?!" Jungkook sighed, "oh baby, Daddys sorry he didn't answer and used that tone with you."

"I-I miss you," Haneul sniffled, ignoring the older male's apology, "Mommy won't let me call you anymore."

"I know, baby, I know. I miss you too, does he know you're talking to me now?"

Haneul shook his head before realizing Jungkook couldn't see him, "no, he's in the shower right now."

"Haneul you shouldn't mess with his phone, you know better," Jungkook scolded, not trying to be too hard on him. Given the situation and all.

"But I wanted to talk to you," Haneul pouted, his eyes heating him, "you don't want to talk to me?"

"No, baby! That's not what I meant," Jungkook sighed on the other line, "what're you doing?"

"I was watching iCarly, do you like iCarly?" Haneul asked, a smile making its way on his face.

"Well yeah sometimes... Gibby is pretty cool."

"I like Sam," Haneul rolled on his back, "Takuya took me to Disney On Ice the other day, I saw Elsa! Do you like Frozen?"

"Who's Takuya?"

"Mommy's uh....I don't know, he's my friend though."

"Ooh," there was another pause before Haneul heard someone yell and Jungkook tell them to shut up, "so baby, how've you been the past three months?"