Chapter Thirty-Three

Beginning of July

-

The last few months went by fast and easy. Takuya ended up getting eight to ten years in prison for kidnapping and domestic abuse with a child involved and there was nothing his parents could do since this was his third time getting into something like this. Jungkook started training to be a high school teacher instead of an elementary school teacher because he wanted to work in a more mature environment. Taehyung has saved up enough to where he can almost buy a house, just maybe a month or so to go.

Taehyung and Jungkook have been talking more as well which made them get a bit more closer but as close as they were before. Haneul didn't realize this but that's how they wanted it. They didn't want their son thinking that they were back together and getting his hopes up just in case things don't work out. They were going to take things as slow as possible, not wanting to jump into something only to jump back out just as fast.

Currently, Jungkook was keeping Haneul at his house and two were playing Mario Kart on the Wii he bough the five year old. Haneul had made Jungkook an avatar but, much to Jungkook's displeasure, the boy made it where he had huge bunny teeth with one small eye and one big.

He planned on deleting that avatar after Haneul left.

Haneul also made Taehyung one

"Haneul, stop being a sore loser," Jungkook said with an eye roll. The duo had just finished playing an eighth round of Mario Kart 8 and Jungkook had decided to stop letting Haneul win and actually play this time.

"Stop being a sore winner," Haneul argued to which Jungkook just laughed and stood up, "let's stop playing before we end up breaking the Wii, you hungry?"

"Let's order pizza!" Haneul suggested as he turned the Wii off, "I want cheese and hot wings and a cheesey sticks."

Jungkook nodded and pulled out his phone to place an order at Pizza Hut and texting Taehyung to ask if he would like pizza to which the younger immediately texting back with a 'yes'. While he did that Haneul flipped through the channels on his TV before finding SpongeBob and relaxing on the couch.

Jungkook returned to the living room after placing an order. He sat down beside Haneul and took the remote from him, "we've already watched this one."

"But this one has the Goofy Goobers song, that's mine and Kiwon's song!" Haneul said as he fought Jungkook for the remote.

"Who's Kiwon?"

"My other friend besides Jaesung," Haneul said. He pouted and crossed his when Jungkook snatched the remote out of his hand.

"Let's watch Good Luck Charlie or something."

"No, I want to watch Sophia The First."

"....S-Sophia?"

Haneul nodded and Jungkook frowned, "but Sophia is...is for girls?"

"It has a boy in it."

"Does Taehyung let you watch Sophia The First?"

"He lets me watch anything that's on Disney..."

Jungkook hesitantly turned the channel to Sophia The First. He stared at the TV in confusion until he heard rapid and loud knocking on his door. Assuming it was the pizza, Jungkook quickly dashed upstairs to get his wallet. He rushed back downstairs and swung the door open revealing nothing at all.

"What the—" he looked down when he heard soft whimpers on the ground and was surprised to see a black and pink car seat covered by a soft pink blanket with an envelope taped to the handle.