Chapter Thirteen

"Honey you're gonna have to do something." Taehyung's mom Eunryul said. They were sitting in Taehyung's parent's kitchen talking while Haneul played with his younger cousin Heoryn in the living room.

"I know, I know." Taehyung sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, "it's just...it's not fair, Haneul and I we're doing fine but then he thinks he can come back into our lives with open arms. I don't understand why he's so content on trying to make me let him see Haneul when he's with someone else, he can just make a baby with that person and leave us alone."

Eunryul smiled sadly and took her son's hand in hers, "think for a second, Taehyung. I'm on your side all the way but think about Haneul's future, not what he said last night. He's five, like you said, he can't make these types of decisions yet but when he's older he's gonna definitely start asking about his other parent. He's going to want to meet face-to-face his other parent but like Jungkook said....how do you think Haneul is going to feel when he finds out he had a chance to meet his other parent but you didn't let him."

Taehyung pursed his lips, "but it doesn't make sense, he wasn't here for us when I was pregnant nor was he here when I was raising him, I don't want Haneul to forgive him for leaving us and not accepting him."

Eunryul pursed her lips before sighing, "honestly this isn't about what you want, it's more about what Haneul needs. Some kids don't even get to see their other parent, their other parent just ups and leaves and doesn't come back, doesn't make any effort to try and be in their kid's life—"

Taehyung moved his hands out of his mother's grasp, "that's what Jungkook, that's what he did mom and he wouldn't have even tried to make an effort if he didn't see Haneul in class, if he didn't know Haneul was his too."

"Well Taehyung I don't know what to tell you, I know this is frustrating but you need to at least give him...two days. Two days to see Haneul and Haneul to see him then it can be up to Haneul if he wants to see him again."

Taehyung sighed and rested his face in his hands. He thought for a second before nodding slowly. He figured that would be best instead of going to court and having to state their problems out for everyone to know. He sat up and pulled his phone out, "I'll give him Saturday and Sunday."

Eunryul nodded before standing up. She ruffled her son's hair before walking into the living room and yelling, "WHO WANTS SNACKS?!"

Taehyung smiled when he heard Haneul yell "ME" followed by Heoryn.

Taehyung went to his call log and tapped on 'unknown' he pressed the message icon and his phone sent him to his messages. He surprisingly got an immediate text back.

He was getting ready to text back when Haneul ran into the kitchen

"Mommy!" Haneul said while grabbed the blonde's hand, "come eat with us."

Taehyung nodded and sat his phone down on the table and stood up. Haneul pulled Taehyung into the living and made him sit down on the floor in front of the table instead of the couch. Heoryn waddled towards him with a doll in her hands and pressed it to his chest, "baby" she said happily well chewing on a grape from the fruit that Eunryul had set out.