Chapter Sixty-Eight

1 week later~

TWD_Obssesed9923 read the second part after the "____ ____ ____ ____"

---

It was a normal day for the boys at B.R.A Boys Facility. They were all in their current Living Skills classes or HTBAGS class which none of them knew what it meant. HTBAGS class was put in their schedules a few weeks ago so sometimes some of the boys would have to stay up over curfew which was slowly breaking them down more than they already were. The diets became harsher and there were more boys who were waking up and going to bed with no food in their systems.

Daewon was among those starving boys. His 102 calories a day went down to no calories a day. When the boys went to dinner or breakfast he would continue on with the good number of boys who weren't allowed to eat either.

He flinched when one of them fainted and just stared at him until one of the orderlies forced him up and made him walk.

"You."

Daewon's eyes widened and he slowly walked over to them and the panting boy.

"Help him," the orderly said and basically threw the poor lad into Daewon's arms. Daewon almost lost his balance but he gained it back and tried to stand up straight. The boy was taller than Daewon so if he were to lean on him then he wouldn't be able to support both of their weights.

"You, help them."

Another boy took the panting one's arm and put it over his shoulder. He pushed Daewon away telling him to go while he carried the boy.

Daewon rushed towards his next class, Living Skills: Serving. It was a new class so Daewon has never been to it. He had to serve in Cooking so he assumed it was something like that. He walked into the Serving room and took his seat beside Jaesung since that was the only open seat. He glanced at the older boy who just stared straight ahead with his hands tucked under his thighs. Daewon knew Jaesung was kidnapped months before he was which meant Jaesung underwent way more abuse than he has.

He looked away and stared at his hands. He wondered if his parents were trying to find him or if he'd ever see them again. He wondered if his sisters were home yet or if Ahreum was back at home. He wondered if Eleven, Baekyeol and Xavier missed him.

He wondered if Jaesung missed him because he sure as hell missed Jaesung. Even though the boy was sitting right next to him, Daewon knew he changed for the worse. He wondered if Jaesung's knew friend missed him.

"It's getting close to the Bidding," said the orderly, "and because of that, i must teach you how to serve your master, mistress or whatever the hell he or she wants you to call them."

Daewon wondered if he would be forced to go overseas. He would never see his mommy and daddy or his sisters again. He wouldn't even be able to go to school.

"You already learned how to serve food but today i'm teaching you how to serve in general. You'll learn to be submissive and how to completely submit yourself to your master or mistress."

Daewon didn't understand what those words meant but he didn't dare ask. Instead, he stared straight ahead, taking in all the information and being careful not to accidentally look the orderly in the eye.

____ ____ ____ ____

"Oh fuck..." surveillance orderly Rayne Parks mumbled as she watched a black Escalade drive past the facility. The car has been driving back and forth for the past hour and at first, she just assumed it was some idiot who was lost but she just got word from another orderly that he saw two people sitting in the car that looked like FBI agents.