Chapter Twenty-Four

Switch up

---

Hoseok used the key Yoongi gave him to get into Yoongi's house. He frowned at how quiet it was and seeing how the presents under the Christmas tree were completely untouched.

"They're still asleep?" Hoseok asked himself as he placed the presents he bought from his house under the tree, "lazy asses."

He walked down the hall where Yoongi and Jaesung's rooms were located and walked towards Jaesung's room only to find his door already opened. The five year old's bed was unmade but the five year old wasn't in it so Hoseok backtracked to Yoongi's room.

Just as he suspected, Jaesung was curled against Yoongi's chest and brunette's arms were draped over his son's small body. Jaesung's Cookie Monster blanket was draped over the both of them but Yoongi was under his own blankets as well.

Hoseok snapped a picture with his phone before putting it away and walking over to the side Jaesung was sleeping on. He pinched the boy's cheeks and whispered "wake up" over and over again until Jaesung finally cracked open one of his eyes.

"Its too early," the five year old grumbled as he snuggled closer to Yoongi.

"Its never too early for presents, Jae," Hoseok said, pulling Jaesung away from Yoongi.

Jaesung's eyes snapped open and he sat up, "presents?!"

"Its Christmas, silly."

Jaesung gasped and sat up on his knees, "is there food?!"

"I can probably put something together."

The duo left oldest male's room and walked into the living room. Hoseok started handing Jaesung all his presents, the boy's gummy smile managing to get bigger which each present. He didn't want Jaesung to open all the presents without Yoongi's presence so he decided to let him enjoy the presents he had at the moment and walked into the kitchen to start cooking breakfast for his sleeping boyfriend and Jaesung.

Yoongi had already told Hoseok his plans for today which consisted of sleeping until it was 11 or so and let Jaesung open up his presents. His brother and best friend were suppose to be visiting some time today then his ex-girlfriend was suppose to show up sometime afterwards and take him Jaesung to a family dinner.

Yoongi was still a little if-y on going to his parents' house. They weren't on good terms and he wanted to avoid fighting.

"What're you doing?" Hoseok heard the raspy voice of his boyfriend ask. He looked behind him just as he cracked an egg and smiled at the short male, "good morning, Mr. Lazy. I'm cooking breakfast if you can't tell."

"Its too early for your sass," Yoongi mumbled and ran his fingers through his dark brown locks, "did Jae open all his presents?"

"No, i only gave him a couple to open," Hoseok answered as he poured a small amount of cooking oil onto a pan and turned the aisle on. He stirred the eggs up in the bowl and poured them into the pan before adding pepper and salt.

While Hoseok cooked, Yoongi made his way back into the living room. A smile crept its way onto his expressionless face at the sight of his son holding up a rather large Kumamon plushy.