#6 Avoiding the Truth

CHAPTER 6

AVOIDING THE TRUTH

Lisa managed to find a way to sneak out the Blackpink House with her unnie. She took her to his tiny restaurant that they loved so much where they used to eat during their training days in YG.

 She took her to his tiny restaurant that they loved so much where they used to eat during their training days in YG

Jennie on the other hand really appreciates Lisa's gestures towards her. She feels her importance whenever she's around the maknae. She doesn't worry, she's totally carefree regardless of their popularity. She can laugh at loud, be silly, crack jokes and be savage at the same time with the assurance that someone's gonna buy 'em anyways. With Lisa, she feels like she doesn't have the need to be this perfect girl that everyone expects her to be.  With her, she's just Nini. A simple girl who loves mandu and who happens to be one of the biggest Kpop idols in right now in the industry.

Jennie : Lisayah...

Lisa : Yes unnie?

Jennie : Go-ma-weo...

Lisa : Uwu... why so serious unnie?

Jennie : Ande... i'm just really glad we're able to visit this place again. It brought back so many memories during training. And also, I badly needed this quick break without being followed by anyone.

Lisa : That, I understand. There's too much pressure. Especially for you I bet, there's your solo and your image that you need to maintain and protect. Actually, I should be the one thanking you right now... 

Jennie : Jinjaya? Wae? 

Lisa : Because you allowed me to take you here even though it's risky. I miss this kind of adventures you know... We used to do this a lot before everything started to glitter for us. I am really thankful for all that we have achieved... I just miss our private moments I guess. So, thanks unnie, it really means a lot to me.

Jennie : Me too, namdongsaeng. I miss being silly around you... around everyone else. I'm glad you're energy is always more than a hundred percent to cheer us all up. 

Lisa : Uhmm... I can tickle you now... if you want. 

Jennie : Aniyoooo. we'll draw too much attention here. You don't want that, do you?

Lisa : As long as I have your attention, I'll be fine. 

Lisa started tickling Jennie under the table and they really look so happy together... they are enjoying worry-free and just being kids. 

Jennie : Lisayah

Jennie : Lisayah... you gotta stop now. I feel tired already. 

Jennie told Lisa while catching her breath.  She has low energy because of her motion sickness. She's also very fragile but managed to perform very well with rigid training and proper exercise. 

Lisa : Oh sorry unnie... Are you okay? Do you wanna go home now? 

Lisa looking worried... she was persistently checking Jennie and caressing her face like a baby...

Jennie :  There's our "OppaLisa."

Jennie smirked teasing Lisa. 

Lisa : Unnie. Why do you call me that?

Jennie : Lisayah. Blinks call you that. Remember?

Lisa : But... Unnie...

Jennie : Lisayah, don't be shy. It's alright if you're... you know... 

Lisa : Ande unnie. Why do you say that? Do I really act like a boy?

Jennie : Well... Let's just say you have your ways in making women feel that they're special. 

Lisa : Uwu?!?!?!?! 

Jennie : Yeah... like this... you always go the extra mile for girls you probably like. I am not saying that you like me but you know... you kinda make me feel special... i like it. :) Sometimes I think you're better than other oppas out there. 

Lisa : Jinjaro?!?!?! Is it a bad thing unnie? But...I am not trying to be something else... it just comes out naturally. Geez. Isn't this awkward?!

Jennie : Don't you like me?

Lisa : Unnie????!!!! 

Jennie : What? 

Lisa : We should probably head back to the house... they might notice that we're not there. 

Jennie : Alright... If you say so. 

Jennie's POV

Why did she avoid my question? Doesn't she find me attractive? Oh! Why do I even bother?! It's not like it'll make a difference. Aish Jendeuk! What are you thinking?! 

Lisa's POV

What's with Jennie unnie's questions? Why would she ask me if I like her? Like... hello?!?!?! We're both girls. And she's my unnie! Why would she think that??? What does she think of me??? Is it really that of a big deal? What if she's right? What if I really do tend to like girls? Oh no!!! What will become of me?!?!?!? This can't be happening. She's good with mind games. This isn't something that she should win. Heck no! 

 Heck no! 

###