#45 BACKSTAGE

CHAPTER 45

BACKSTAGE

Their concert at The Forum was a success filling up 3 floors of the venue. After participating at 'Coachella', the biggest music festival of the US, for the first time as a Korean idol group, the girls have proved their popularity in the States once again as they were able to fill an arena with over more than 10,000 seats. Sajangnim couldn't be any proud. The ladies are on fire!

@The Backstage

Chaeng : Yeeeee guyssss!!! I am so happy!!! Lany came to see us!!! 

Jennie : Also DJ Snake, Pharell, and Benny. 

Jisoo : Oh! Don't forget Harry of One Direction.

Lisa : I am so happy you guys... Again, this is unexpected. We are so blessed!

The girls gathered for a group hug...

Manager Unnie : Lisayah, your friend, Niki Zefanya is here to see you. 

Lisa couldn't hide her excitement and looked at Jennie as if a kid asking for a permission...

Jennie : Go ahead Lisayah... She's waiting. 

Lisa : Yey!!! Thank you thank you... I'll be quick. 

Jisoo : Hmm... why is it that she seemed to have asked permission from you?

Chaeng : Yeah Unnie... what was that about? hmmm... I smell something... 

Jennie : Oh c'mon you guys... it ain't fishy or whatever... Let's not be rude. Why don't we go over and meet with Lisa's friend, Niki. Don't you think it's a good idea?

Jisoo : Did the Ice Princess suddenly leave the building? 

Chaeng : Hah Unnie!!! That was spot on. hahahhaa 

Jennie : Oh stop you two. Let's go. 

Niki was busy chatting with Lisa until she saw the 3 gorgeous ladies of blackpink coming towards their direction.

Niki : Hey!!!! Hi Princess!!! Nice to see you again!

Jennie : Hello to you too Niki! :) So nice of you to have come and watch our concert. I hope you enjoyed every performance. 

Niki : Oh yes!!! Certainly! You guys are amazing!!! You killed every single step of your dance routine. Lisa here, ofcourse, smashed it! 

Lisa : Oh by the way, these are my sisters, Jisoo and Chaeng. Guys, this is Niki. 

Chaeng : Niki---the one on Lisa's playlist. Girl, I love your songs!!!

Jisoo : Hi Niki! Nice to meet you. 

Niki : Wow!!! You're all soooo nice and pretty!!! No wonder you're taking over the world. Congrats!!!

Chaeng : Thank you thank you. You're so sweet just like Lisa here. 

Jisoo : I'm sure you two will get along really well. 

Jennie : Yeah... so we will leave you now so you both could catch up. Lisayah, we'll just be inside. We'll wait for you there. 

Lisa : Yes yes... thank you unnie...

Niki snapped as soon as the Jisoo, Chaeng and Jennie left them.

Niki : Woah!!! Did you see that??? She was nice!!! I thought she was mad at me the last time wmet. 

Lisa : Mad? No... She's nice Niki. She's a fine woman. 

Niki : Well... I'm happy that she finally smiled at me and approached me. I sure was not expecting that. 

***