#70 CONNIVANCE

Melissa and Sooju interrupted Jisoo and Chaeng in a not-so-heated argument but the tension was evident.

Melissa : Hey Roseanne... is everything alright? You seem to be having an argument with Jisoo.

Chaeng : No. It's not like that. I was just asking her something. 

Melissa : Sure everything's fine? 

Chaeng : Yeah. Why? 

Melissa : Nothing. I'll just go get us some snacks. I'll be back in 5. 

Chaeng : Oh sure... thanks Mel. 

Meanwhile on the other side of the arena ...

Sooju was clinging on to Jisoo so much and the latter kinda felt annoyed.

Jisoo : Soo, what are you doing?

Sooju : What? Nothing. 

Jisoo : No... this. You have been very clingy this morning. What's goin' on?

Sooju : I'm just trying to save you. 

Jisoo : Save me? What are you talking about?

Sooju : Don't you think I know?

Jisoo : Know what???

Sooju : That you're inlove with Park Cheayoung. 

Jisoo : What?!!! 

Sooju : Tell me you're not and I'll leave you alone. 

Jisoo : You're crazy. 

Sooju : Just tell me. And I won't bother you ever again. 

Jisoo : What the hell? You're out of your mind. Leave if you want. 

Sooju : Wow... really, Sooya? Just like that? Can't you be honest with me?

Jisoo : What do you want me to say???

Sooju : Just admit it! And I'll help you! Do you really wanna look stupid around her and her friend? I can help you!

Jisoo : Pffft. You don't know what you're talking about. 

Sooju : Oh I know! I heard you guys! Remember that night? I was about to knock but then I heard you talking... sorry but I kinda have a listen to it and my heart ached for you. So please... let me help you. 

Jisoo : You were there??? And you insisted on having a drink with me because you felt sorry for me??? Who gave you the  right???

Sooju : I care Sooya! Can't you see??? I am here! I flew to get to you 'cause I wanna be with you. Now you're being rude to me just because I overheard you confessing your feelings for someone???  I don't deserve this! We're friends for Christ's sake! 

Sooju then grabbed her bag and walked out on Jisoo feeling disappointed and hurt. 

But Jisoo ...

"Wait...Please..."

"Jinja mianhe..."

Jisoo grabbed Sooju's arm and accidentally pulled her close to her which caught Chaeng's attention. 

Chaeng's POV

Now what?!?!?! Ya Kim Jisoo! You're a dead meat!

Lisa and Jennie saw Jisoo and Sooju moment and was shocked too. They both looked at Chaeng to see her reaction. 

Jisoo : I'm sorry if I'm rude, Soo... I didn't mean it like that. 

Sooju : *sigh* looks like you need to start rehearsing now.