#36 AUTHOR's NOTE

So... I've been thinking lately how I'm supposed to continue this... will I be doing the 2nd book or just proceed with this story...? 

Honestly, I've been feeling a little down today... I have conceptualized the next book that I'll be writing about... but then again, there's so much goin' on with Blackpink and of course JENLISA. 

It affects me... I worry for Lisa... not to be biased or whatever... but I feel bad... especially after watching a video of the three of them; her, Chaeng and Jennie at Coachella while watching the set of Billie Eilish. Jennie looked so sad and jealous of Chaelisa. But what's bizarre is that she's standing next to Lisa and on the video, Lisa didn't even bother to give her a glance which is weird. We all know how Lisa is when she's around Jennie... If Jennie could melt every time Lisa stares at her, she'll probably be a fluid a long time ago. 

It just really drives me nuts... you know? One hell of a week we were filled with JENLISA moments... now... this. I don't know... I feel sad. 

So about the story... I'll be starting Chapter 37 with a DIFFERENT CONTINUATION from CHAPTER 33 - SPACE.  I decided to create a different angle for this... Sorry guys... I really write based on my mood. And I am so dang confused right now with everything. It's consuming. So this is what being a huge shipper does. Hahaha swear, it's almost driving me nuts! 

I hope you guys can follow... JENLISA forever of course. But let the following chapters of this story take us at the back of the lens of the cameras around them... Chapter 35 is a dream. I am not saying that it cannot happen... but probably not anytime soon. So let's jump back to REALITY. 

Shall we? :)