#42 NIKI

Chapter 42

NIKI

Lisa and Jennie haven't talked about what happened between them at Coachella.  Chahee, Jennie's bestfriend arrived and she wasn't able to join Jisoo, Chaeng and Lisa at the Universal Studios Hollywood. She spent time with her bestfriend instead. 

The 3  girls had an amazing time and Lisa was trying to find a quiet time with Chaeng to discuss what happened between her and Jennie. 

In one of  the hallways of the studio, she was able to squeeze a chitchat with Chaeng without their managers. Jisoo was still at the store buying some goodies for her nephews. 

Lisa : Chaeng. Something happened. 

Chaeng : What is it Lisayah? Did you hurt yourself?

Lisa : Uhmmm... i might have? But...

Chaeng : But? What do you mean?

Lisa : It's Jennie Unnie. 

Chaeng : Wait... What now?

Lisa : We did it. 

Chaeng : uhmmm... by "DID" you mean what?

Lisa : IT. 

Chaeng : Jinjaaaaaaaaaa?????!!!!!! Uhtoke?!?!?! 

Lisa : I know I know...

Chaeng : Have you talked about it?

Lisa : Ani... Chahee arrived and we haven't had private talk yet. 

Chaeng : Woah... Lisayahhhh. You better talk it out. That's complicated. 

Lisa : *sigh* I know Chipmunk. :( 

Chaeng : So... Oppa Lisa... hahahahah how did you do it? 

Lisa : Chipmunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Chaeng : What?!!!! I wanna know. hahahaha you're the experienced one among us now. hahahhaa oppa lisa!!!

Lisa : Oh don't start with me. 

Jisoo overheard half of Chaeng's and Jisoo's conversation and butt in. 

Jisoo : *clears throat* Uhmmm what exactly are you two maknaes talking about?

Chaeng : Oh unnie!!! You bought so much! I thought you hate shopping? 

Jisoo : Ani. Don't change the topic. What is it? 

Lisa : Nothing Unnie... Chaeng here was just teasing me.

Jisoo : Oh you two... really couldn't talk without banter. 

Chaeng : That's why we're bestfriends :)

Their Universal Studios Tour ended happily and they enjoyed every bit of it like kids especially Lisa. 

>>>>>>>>

They are now back at their hotel and Lisa is all set to meet with her favorite RNB singer, Niki the next day.

Niki has expressed through social media platforms her support for Lisa and even made a video greeting for her with a fellow artist Jackson and made a dance cover of Ddu Du Ddu Du.

Lisa was very excited to meet with Niki and so when they did, they went to the Griffith Observatory and exchanged stories as they were star gazing. It was romantic and Lisa felt very appreciated and privileged to have finally met one of her idols. Until suddenly... 

Lisa : Uwu. Jennie? Chahee? What are you guys doing here?

Chahee : Hi Lisa! You must be Niki... nice to meet you.