#41 COACHELLA_D1

Chapter 41

Coachella_D1

The girls are nervous and ready. They have never been to any kind of stage as Coachella's. They know how big this is and they are pumped. They know what to do and did not really expect to gain a large number of crowd. 

They went to the stage and as the lights turned on, it revealed a sea of people waiting for them to perform. They didn't have time to process it... the band hit the first note and they started to perform. It was a hit! The crowd sang along with their every song even though it's in Korean. 

The girls were overwhelmed with the audience reception... It was lit! Even Rose's Mexican wave was a hit. The crowd loved it. 

After their performance, they met with several Hollywood performers and chitchatted with them backstage. Their performance at Coachella trended #1 worldwide. It was a smash! 

It was almost sunrise, the girls head back to their rooms... Their managers we're resting already too and failed to notice Jennie sneaking into Lisa's room. 

"Ding Dong!"

Lisa : Unnie? What are you doing here?

Jennie jumped straight to Lisa's bed.

Jennie : Illowa Lisayah... Illowa... I just wanna talk about our performance... you know... we never really got the chance to talk about it. It was crazy, right?

Lisa sat at the opposite side of the bed where Jennie was sitting. 

Lisa : Yeahhhhh. I know.... I wasn't expecting that at all. 

Jennie : I know right?! I had soooo much fun performing our dance routines and just singing our lungs out. It was tiring... but boy! it was fun!

Lisa : Yeah... boy... they loved you... you were too sexy out there. I was kinda surprised with your moves actually. 

Jennie : What? Why? too sexy? Am i not sexy?

Lisa : Ani.. ani... what I'm trying to say is.... pffffftttt... forget it... bottom line is, you did well. I was actually worried about your motion sickness... you were jumping all over the place. 

Jennie : Hmmm.... so you really think I was too sexy out there? Was it too much? I mean... didn't you like it? 

Lisa : (shocked) What? Why are you asking me that? 

Jennnie : Because you said it yourself. I was too sexy out there. Can't you handle it? 

Lisa : Oh jinja?!?!?! That wasn't even the question. I know you're sexy. The whole world knows Jen. What is there to prove?

Jennie : Jen??? What happened to Jennie Unnie? Are you seriously pissed at me right now Lisayah? 

Lisa : Oh my God... Can we not do this right now? Aren't you supposed to be asleep, princess?

(with a sarcastic tone on her voice)

Jennie : Aishhh... Lisayah... I didn't come here to argue with you... I came here to talk to you... I was just really happy... you know... This is a first for our group. And this... this... is a big deal! And I'm really happy that I get to share it with you. 

Lisa : *sigh* (moved closer to Jennie, Lisa placed her left arm to Jennie's back and gently rubbing it)

I know... and I am grateful for moments like this... I just can't help it sometimes I become very protective of you... (clears throat) uhm, of our group. Our image is very important. You of all people should know that.