#62 I'm Jisoo, I'm Okay

Lisa : Unnie... don't lose hope. 

Jisoo : What are you talking about? I'm fine. I just needed some air. 

Lisa : You don't have to hide it from me... So... what's the plan? 

Jisoo : Plan ? Well... this is the first day among the 3 days that Melissa will be spending with her, right?

Lisa :  Yeah... and?

Jisoo : I think... I...ugh... I think I should give this to Chaeng-ah... I don't wanna be causing her headaches... competing with Melissa... i don't wanna be a kid like that... Last night she said  I LOVE YOU UNNIE... and I just let out  a deep breath and responded I LOVE YOU MORE MAKNAE... you know because probably that's what I am to her... her older sister... older member... and yes, she loves me like that... like she loves us all. And... maybe this Melissa is giving her something that only Melissa can make her feel... right? Besides, they share a long history together... I don't wanna fight with that. She has the home court advantage. 

Lisa : Home court advantage? Since when did you like basketball?

Jisoo : Lisa, I'm being serious here. When we return inside, I'll grab my things and I'll head to the hotel immediately. I can spend two days there until our managers arrive and we resume with our rehearsal schedule. I'll be fine. You can do whatever you want I won't ask you to be around my sorry a**. You have Jennie... I know how much you want to take her out on a date... This is your chance. 

Lisa : Jisooyah, since when did I leave you behind?

Jisoo : You don't have Jennie before. This time is different. 

Lisa : I have always have Jennie... and we never had to leave anyone behind. Yes, we go out on secret dates but we're always there... us... we're always together... right? Are you pushing me away? You don't want me to see you missing Chaeyoungie so much and long for her and just be crazy because she's spending time with Melissa? Hah Jisooyah. I live to annoy you. Don't you ever forget that.

 Don't you ever forget that

Jisoo : Lisayah... 

Lisa : What? You're being too serious! C'mon...

Jisoo : But she looks happy, right?