#32 TRUTH

CHAPTER 32

TRUTH

Weeks have passed, Lisa still hasn't confronted Jennie about the kiss she witnessed. Lisa was desperate to know what's going on so she decided to contact Kai and pretend to just be a concerned friend of Jennie. 

Lisa asked for Chaeng's help to get Kai's number on Jennie's phone and as soon as she had it, she wasted no time but contacted Kai right away to meet with him at YG for a talk. 

@ YG Building

Lisa : Thanks for coming. I'm glad you made it on such a short notice. 

Kai : No problem. What is it that you wanna ask me?

Lisa : It's about Jennie. I saw you guys kissing on this very studio when you were about to rehearse your scenes for the MV. 

Kai : Oh...that. I'm gonna be honest Lisa. I like your friend. I like her a lot actually. 

Lisa : And?

Kai : It's just that, Jennie is too complicated. She likes you today and totally ignores you tomorrow. It's like a cat and mouse game, you know what I mean? But I noticed one thing this whole time...

Lisa : What is it? 

Kai : She really loves her career... and I think getting with me is one way to boost her fanbase and popularity. I think that's the reason of YG too. 

Lisa : We all know that that's the purpose of the collab. So... is that it?

Kai : I don't know... but when Sajangnim called me, i found a way to approach her immediately. That was backstage during an awards show where both of our groups attended. And that's how we started talking and going out. 

Lisa : So you did go to Paris with  her?

Kai : I followed her there. We had dinner... it was fun. She was very sweet actually. And that's where I developed into liking her so much. 

Lisa : I see... may I ask what was that kiss for?

Kai : Ah. I don't know. I just feel like kissing her. She's cute when she frowns. So I thought I might as well kiss that away. Why do you ask anyways?

Lisa : (clears throat) I'm just concerned about her... I don't want her being sad or bothered by anything. There's our comeback. And she has a lot on her plate. I don't want her to be destructed... and just be on laser focus. She's our main person, that's why. 

Kai : That's so kind of you. I really don't know your CEOs reason as to why he offered us this collab. I believe we already are both famous. Your blinks adore you... and we have our own as well. And it seems that it's Sajangnim who wants us to get together. The only reason he told me was that this is going to be BIG so I agreed. 

Lisa : I understand... our CEO can be very pushy. But i trust his judgements. I just want my members to be happy and healthy all the time, you know? 

Kai : I do... and I admire that from you actually. I admire the way you take good care of 'em. I guess I am seeing the Oppa Lisa that your fans are calling you. hahaha

Lisa : Well... there's that... I guess I just really love them.  Anyway, thanks for your time again. I hope you'll be able to clear things out with Jennie unnie. Whatever makes her happy or you happy... 

Kai : Yeah... thanks Lisa. Take Care.

Lisa's POV

...Something doesn't glue here. What is Jennie not telling me? I'm even more confused now. And how did Sajangnim got involved with their love story?