#31 HIDE AND SEEK

CHAPTER 31

HIDE AND SEEK

After Jennie and Lisa became a couple, the four girls made a pact; they will protect Jennie and Lisa's relationship no matter what. Chaeng will always look out for Lisa since they are best of friends while Jisoo will be looking out for Jennie. It's clear that they can't be too obvious because they can never tell how many cameras are following them. They need to be cautious. They need to make sure that the CEO won't know about their relationship as well as their managers or security personnels. It's just between the four of them and Lisa's parents as well as Jennie's. 

Days passed and they were tirelessly preparing for their comeback. They have always given 110% on each and every routine given to them. Lisa is always full of energy and so as Jennie. They looked like they never get tired despite the late hours of rehearsals and early call times. Since they cannot be glued to each other all the time even though they're always together 24/7, they found a way to make it work; they became chatmates. First month went smoothly despite EXOs presence for their collaboration. Lisa didn't feel shaken, instead, she felt really secured. She knows that Jennie has only eyes for her. She's always happy and really motivated to go to work everyday and memorize everything that is required for their new album. She makes sure to send Jennie constant updates even thought they are inches away just to make sure that she checks on her girl to see if she's feeling okay and that's what Jennie did as well. Their relationship is working. Chaeng and Jisoo couldn't help but admire their dedication. Jisoo never saw Jennie this excited every single day. She's cheerful and she's healthy. Thanks to Lisa's daily healthy food delivery for her princess. On how she does it? No one knows. But she sure knows how to be discreet. Chaeng is also proud of her fellow maknae. Acting like a true oppa, she feels how Lisa takes care of Jennie since Lisa includes them with her surprises every once in a while  and still takes good care of them. She sure knows how to make girls feel pretty and loved. Great Job Limario! 

EXCHANGE OF MESSAGES

Daddy Sang-eo

Anyeong Gongjunim Jennie! You look pretty in that dress you're wearing. I wonder how you can still manage to be sexy with the food that I always send you. God. You're really amazing. Saranghe. 

Mommy Sang-eo

And I wonder how you can still manage to be very cute despite our busy schedule... uhmmm... I will never get tired of pinching your cheeks even infront of the camera. Wish I could kiss them though. :( I miss you every minute Daddy Sangeo :(

Daddy Sang-eo

Uwuuu...Neo-neun Wan-byuk-hae, Mommy Sang-eo. (You are perfect, Mommy.) Na-neun Dang-shin-eul Jung-mal Man-e Sa-rang-hae. Behave, alright? His eyes will probably drop when he sees you in that dress.

Mommy Sang-eo

Aish. You jealous, Manoban?

Daddy Sang-eo

I believe I have the right to be Kim Jennie. 

Mommy Sang-eo

I want to give you a big kiss right now. 

Daddy Sang-eo

:( :( :( :( :( (crying emojis)

Lisa asked Chaeng for cover. She can't stand not giving a kiss to her girlfriend before starting work.

Super Chaeng exactly knows what to do.