#64 IN TROUBLE

"Knock! Knock!"

Jisoo hurriedly went to open the door. 

"Chaeyongie?" 

Chaeng : Chikiiiiiiiiin!!!!

Melissa : Hi Jisoo! We brought you your favorite. 

Jisoo : Wow. You know my favorite. Sweet. What are you guys doing here by the way?

Chaeng : Oh we went to SEA LIFE and we ate at Nando's and they specialize in chicken dish and I ordered a lot like we always do when we eat and here... I brought you some. I know you'll love this!!!

Jisoo : Uwu. Thank you Cheayongie!!! You really didn't have to... You might be off to some places and I don't wanna bother you... so... 

Chaeng : C'mon!!! Since when have you become a bother? 

Jisoo : I just really wasn't expecting you... *clears throat* I mean "IT"... not you... 

Chaeng : Hmm... are you kinda like expecting someone else? 

"Knock! Knock!" 

Jisoo's eyes widened upon hearing the knock on her door... 

Chaeng : I guess you are expecting someone... 

Jisoo's body froze and her nervousness was evident so Melissa went to the door and open it.

"Ya Lalisa?" Chaeng suspiciously mouthed. 

"Ya Park Chaeyoung!"

"What are you two doing here? I thought you're on a date."

Chaeng : We dropped by and brought Jisoo unnie some chicken from Nando's.

Lisa : That is so sweet of you Chipmunk. Hey Mel! What's up?!

Jisoo : I'll just go to the bathroom. 

Chaeng : What's wrong with her? She's been acting weird since I came here. 

Lisa : Jinja? 

Chaeng : Ya. Where's Jennie unnie?

Lisa's POV

Hmmm... why is chichu acting weird??? Is it because Chaeng is in her hotel room with Melissa? Is it because of the chicken that they brought? But... it cant be about the chicken. She's inlove now. Chicken would go last, definitely. OH!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's expecting someone and Chaeng doesn't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right!!!!! 

Lisa : She's in my room. Do you wanna come and see her? She's feeling a bit off... not sick... jetlag i guess. 

Chaeng : Oh! Is that so??? Sure sure. Can Melissa come with us too? 

Lisa : Oh sure! sure! Jisoo unnie we'll just go to my room to check on Jennie. You can follow us there if you want. 

Jisoo went out of the bathroom and thanked signaled Lisa her thanks. 

Lisa, Chaeng and Melissa now left Jisoo's room and transferred to Lisa's. 

Jisoo's POV

Whew! That was close. Uhtoke???!!!

"Knock! Knock!"

Jisoo : Oh! Hi!!! You!!!

Soju : The one and only !

Jisoo : So nice of you to have come. Please... come in.  

JENLISA's ROOM

Chaeng : Why isn't Jisoo unnie comin' over yet? What's taking her so long???