#23 STAY

Chapter 23

STAY

It's already getting late and the ladies were really having a fine time just being themselves away from the cameras. Things have been so hectic and toxic for Blackpink after the Blackpink House. They've been touring nonstop and is followed by cameras everywhere they go. This has been the only time that they get to spend with each other without the camera since they debuted. 

Lisa : Hahhhhhh i missed you unnies... it's been how many months that we've been working nonstop. Right?

Jisoo : Yeah... thanks to your drama, we're here without security and cameras. (Jisoo poked Lisa afterwards)

Chaeng : Well I guess what Jisoo unnie's trying to say is that if it were not for this day, we won't be having a fine time here with each other. just the four us... no rules... no cameras... just our normal selves. 

Jennie : Yeah.. Chipmunk's right... I have never felt this free for a long time... I feel like I am at my normal self right now..

Lisa : I agree with you... And I am happier that we're here together. 

Lisa stood up from the sofa and grabbed Jennie's hands to lift her up from her sitting position. 

Jisoo : Are you two gonna dance??!?!?!?!

Lisa : Oh.. hahaha No.. but.. if she wants to.. (Pointing Lisa's lips at Jennie, referring to her)

Chaeng : Oh no... that's too much... I'm sleepy... 

Jisoo : Yeah... me too.. it's way past midnight. Goodnight crackheads!

Chaeng : Goodnight Lisayah... Goodnight Jennie... you both behave tonight. okay?

Lisa : Chaeng-an! 

Jennie : We will be discreet. (Jennie winked at Chaeng)

Jisoo and Chaeng went to their room to sleep and so as Lisa and Jennie. The two will be staying in Lisa's room for the night...

@Lisa's room...

Jennie : Lisayah... i am not yet sleepy. What do you want to do?

Lisa : ah... uhm... you wanna watch a movie?

Jennie : Yeah we can do that... 

Lisa and Jennie laid on the bed as the  movie plays... they both love to watch movies during their past time. It relaxes them.. But once the movie started, Jennie had a sudden change of mind...

Jennie : Lisayah... let's listen to music instead.

Lisa : Ohhhh okay... you're complicated. hahaha

Lisa setup her Ipod and played random music they both like.

Lisa crawled up the bed as the music started playing... 

The two girls are facing each other... 

Jennie's POV

You really have beautiful eyes Manoban... I don't want this night to end... If only all my nights be spent like this, I'll never be lonely...

Jennie : You're really very pretty Lisa... I love all parts of your face... i feel like I memorized them already...

Lisa :Really? Oh thank you unnie... 

          Jen... 

Jennie : Yes?

Lisa cupped Jennie's cute face and gently rubbing her fingers on Jennie's cheeks...