#78 CONFLICTs

@YG BUILDING

After Chaeng saw the footage of Jisoo being chummy with a male persona whom she isn't familiar with, Chaeng hurriedly walk towards the cafeteria where Jisoo and the male persona is. 

Jisoo was shocked upon seeing Chaeng entering the cafeteria since she has a male back hugging her. Though it wasn't a big deal for her, it will surely be for the chipmunk. 

Chaeng : What the hell was that? 

Jisoo : What are you doing here? 

Chaeng : You didn't answer my question Kim Jisoo. Do I need to ask again? 

Jisoo : He's a friend. A fellow emcee. Don't you remember him? 

Chaeng : Do I have to remember him? Is he that significant?

Jisoo : That's not my point. What I'm trying to say is, there's nothing for you to worry about. 

Chaeng : You better watch it. We have cctv's all over this building and I can easily get hold of every footage. 

Jisoo : Are you being serious right now? Shouldn't I be the one who has to worry about you and your RUMORED Boyfriend now?

Chaeng : Don't make this about me. It's about my solo we're talking about. That is purely work.

Jisoo : And this is purely friendship. Alright? 

Chaeng : PPffffft. Introduce me properly to him. 

Jisoo : Properly? I have just introduced you to each other.

Chaeng : That's not the proper way to introduce your girlfriend. 

Jisoo : Jinjaro???????????? 

Chaeng : Or should I go tell him myself?

Jisoo : But----

Jisoo grabbed Chaeng's arms as  she was to approach Jin. 

Can we not do this right now? It's not safe. 

Chaeng : Safe?

Jisoo : Have you told Chan about us?

Chaeng : Uhtoke!? Aniya. 

Jisoo : See ? We must discuss this thoroughly first before revealing our relationship with everyone. 

Chaeng was displeased upon hearing Jisoo's words of disapproval. She felt insecure and before Jisoo could even finish explaining her side, Chaeng walked out.

Chaeng : Stop it. There's no use. I'm going. 

Jisoo : Pfffffttttttttt. Unbelievable. 

Jin : Everything okay? 

Jisoo : Ye... just a simple misunderstanding. You know... it's normal for a group. 

Jin : I see... so... do you wanna go outta here? 

Jisoo : where do you plan to go? 

Jin : I don't know... maybe watch some shows? Be in disguise...? Observe? You know... it's kinda nerve - wracking... if you come to think of it... we'll be onstage once more... 

Jisoo : I see... what show? 

Jin : I think today is pre-recording in Inkigayo. You wanna crash the place with me? 

Jisoo : That would be fun! 

Jin : Let's go!

Meanwhile . . . 

@ THE DORM