#28 COLLAB

CHAPTER 28

COLLAB

their remaining 5 days vacation quickly ended... they allfocused on their families and recharging their energy for their comeback.

NEW YEAR

Text Message from the CEO

Happy New Year Ladies!!! I've got greatnews for you! as soon as you get back from your vacation, we will start working on your collaboration with a fellow idol. it's gonna be a surprise and the fans will love it. Make sure you report to me the day after tomorrow. See you all soon!

Jennie was first to receive the text message. She was already surprised and confused because she thought that the collaboration will only include hum and Kai.

jen's phone rang..

it's jisoo.

Jisoo : Jendukie! did you receive the message already???

Jennie : Yeah... the message woke me up actually.

Jisoo : Do you know anything about this?

Jennie : No!!! I really have no idea. 

Jisoo : Could it be Kai? or Exo???

Jennie : Oh God.. pleeeeeaaaaase NO! Lisa will be back soon and I don't want to cause her pain anymore. This is my GET-MY-GIRL-BACK PROJECT. Remember?

jisoo : oh wait... Chaeng's on the line... i'll put us all three on.

Chaeng : unnieeeee i missed you!!! did you read Sajangnim's text???

Jennie : yeah chaeng... how was your vacation going so far?

Chaeng : oh wait.. Lisa's calling. i"ll put her on too.

Lisa : yow wassup wassup Chipmunk!!!

Chaeng : Lisayah when will you be coming back?

Jisoo : Nyeong an Maknae!

Lisa : Oh hi chichoo!!! I miss you a little!!! haha I'm really looking forward to seeing y'all.

Jennie : (clears throat) You sound happy...

Lisa : Oh. Hello Jennie unnie. Happy New Year!

Chaeng : Anyway ladies. let's talk about the text. Does any of you have any idea who among the kpop idols we will be working with???

Lisa : Yeah... I'm thinking about that too. But.... isn't this exciting???

Jisoo: Well, Yeah i guess... but come  back now Lisayah. i miss you a little too.

Lisa : Yeah yeah whatever unnie... LOL! 

Chaeng : Seriously, when is your flight  back?? I'll pick you up at the airport Thai Princess. teheeee!!!

Lisa : oh stop it chipmunk!I'll be there tomorrow night.  I was lucky enough to book a flight back. I can't miss my bestfriend so much or else she'll go hungry. Right Chaeng?

Chaeng : Here we go again! Aishhhh Lalisaaaaa. okay.. okay.. send me your flight details. I'll see you there.

Lisa : Cheesy Chipmunk!!!!  I gotta go now. Bye you guys. see you soon!!!

Chaeng : Bye.. love you Lisayah. Take care.

Lisa hung up and so as chaeng. Jisooand Jennie were the one's left on the line.

Jisoo: Jenduk? 

Jennie : Yes I'm here. she sounded okay right?

Jisoo: Yeah good for her... so, what's your plan today?