#44 SEXY UNNIE

CHAPTER 44

SEXY UNNIE

Jennie woke up with a severe hangover from the wine she finished last night. Thankfully, Lisa arrived on Jennie's room to help Chahee fix Jennie's things before Manager Unnie checked on her.

Jennie : Good Morning Sis! Ahhhhhh I have a terrible headache. (complained Jennie)

Chahee : if you didn't finish the two bottles last night, you won't have this problem.

Jennie : Ne... Oh! (suddenly remembers the time and jumped out of bed) What time is it?

Chahee : Don't worry... Manager Unnie passed by already... We fixed everything. No remarks of you getting drunk last night.

Jennie : Wait, We?

Chahee : Lisa.

Jennie : Oh! Crap!!! She knew?!

Chahee : Duh?! Don't tell me you don't remember anything?

Jennie : What?! What happened??? Did I do something foolish???

Before Chahee could explain to Jennie, Lisa came...

"Ding Dong!"

Chahee : oh wait, it must be her.

Jennie was too embarrassed and slammed her body on the bed immediately covering it with the full blanket.

Lisa : Hi Chahee! Sorry it took me so long to get you guys breakfast.

Chahee : Ani... it's fine... Gumawo... Jennie's awake. Come in.

Lisa : Oh thank you... (Lisa entered the room and found Jennie on the bed)

Chahee : Oh c'mon Sis. Lisa's here. Get your a** up!

Lisa : She might still be sleeping Unnie.

Chahee : Ani ani ani. She's probably embarrassed.

Lisa sat on the side of the bed and gently tapped Jennie's legs...

Lisa : Unnie... I'm here now... I brought you some food to help make you feel better...

Still, no response from Jennie...

Jennie's POV

This is so embarrassing!!! What did I do last night?! I can hardly remember!!!

Aishhhh Jendeukie!!! Now Lisa's here... what do you plan to do?!?!?! Better act quick!

Suddenly, Jennie's tummy rumbled.

Chahee : Aishhhhh Jennie. Get up! Stop this nonsense. You need to eat!

Lisa : Unnie... C'mon... The soup will get cold.

Jennie slowly uncovered her face and peeking to see Lisa staring at her worriedly...

Lisa immediately offered her hand to help Jennie get up and sit on the bed and she prepared the food and served it using the bed tray for Jennie...

Chahee : Awww... you're so sweet Lisayah. You even brought her a flower...

Lisa : (blushing) Oh... this... I picked it outside... Sorry, it doesn't look fresh anymore... I had it since 5 in the morning...

Jennie appreciated Lisa more as she hears her speak and very apologetic for the flower when all Jennie can think of is how lovely those are and the thought of Lisa bringing that for her, swept her off of her feet again.