#57 Awkward Aussie

Jisoo arrived at Chaeng's place with the help of Lisa Oppa and with her are the flowers that Lisa as well orchestrated for Jisoo to give to Chaeng as a present. 

Jisoo was surprised upon seeing an unfamiliar girl who opened the gate for her... and her gut feel wasn't wrong. It was indeed MELISSA, Chaeyoung's bestfriend and Ex. 

Jisoo : Mel?

Jisoo : Mel?

Melissa : Yup. Melissa. Her bestfriend. 

Jisoo : Yeah... I think she mentioned you to me recently when you called her. 

Melissa : Oh... you must really be close to her. What else did she tell you? 

Jisoo : uhm... a lot, actually. Nice to meet you, Mel. 

Melissa : Nice to meet you too, Kim Jisoo. 

As soon as they got inside the house, Chaeng was surprised to see her unnie who has been acting really weird lately which she couldn't understand and also who she misses the most. 

Chaeng : KIM JISOOOOO???? What are you doing here???? Why so early???????? Did you seriously really miss me that much???? Come here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaeng went it to give Jisoo a very tight hug

Uhmmmmmm unnnieeeeeeeeeee I'm so glad you're here!!!! I missed you big time!!!

Jisoo's POV

I miss you too Chipmunk... I wish you won't let go from this hug... It feels weird but it feels right. 

Chaeng : Oh you brought flowers?????!!!! Jinja???? Daebak!!!!!!!!! Are those for me??? 

Jisoo : oh aniyoooo. this? Somebody gave this to me at the airport. A very nice blink. 

Chaeng : Aww... that is soooo sweet!!! These are beautifuuuuul. That blink surely has a great taste! Exquisite!!

"Yah. Limario picked those." Jisoo mumbled. 

Chaeng : What is it unnie? You saying something?

Jisoo : Ande... you can have it. I'm sure that blink will understand. :)