#27 JENSOO

CHAPTER 27

JENSOO

Jisoo arrived at Jennie's house...

@Jennie's room

Jisoo : So... before we start this, can we order chicken? I'm hungry again. I didn't enjoy our breakfast. It was all too stressful.

Jennie called to order chicken and had it delivered at her house.

Jennie : Breakfast? Oh. the pancakes that you guys made. How was it?

Jisoo : Let's cut the chase Jendukie. Spill. Now.

Jennie : Okay... promise me you won't tell any of our girls.

Jisoo nodded.

I went to the CEO's office. He knew that I spent the night with Lisa. He knew everything Chu. This Kai thinggy, he set it up. He even promised Kai a collaboration with me! He knew about Lisa and I and he doesn't approve of it. He said it'll ruin our career.

Jisoo: What??? How did he know???

Jennie : I have no idea Chu. I am sooooo confused and pressured right now. I wanna go to Lisa and hug her... and be with her... and see her smile. You know what I mean?

Jisoo : Too late for that. She's already on the plane. She's going home.

Jennie : What? How??? I guess I won't be seeing her for 5 days then... Unnie... What will I do? I can't disobey Sajangnim... It will put us all in jeopardy! But I love her so much...

Jisoo : What about Kai, Jen? How did you... i mean when did you start seeing each other? Do you like him too?

Jennie : Honestly? Remember when we are in an awards show? EXO was there... I bumped into him... He was all nice. He offered me a drink backstage... Lisa was busy talking to Mina. I hate it. How can that Pabo be so friendly with girls? And they seem to like her easily!

Jisoo : You were jealous???

Jennie : I guess? I saw them laughing together... and Lisa was too busy to even notice me on the other side of the stage. Until the last second before we perform, she was talking to Mina. She didn't even check on me when she always does. She used to check on my lapel. My clothes. My hair. And she'll always ask me if I'm okay before and after every performance!

Jisoo : I think you are being too possessive of Lisa.

Jennie : I know... that's when I bumped into Kai. He was nice unnie. I just didn't know if he did that on purpose since he already had an initial talk with Sajangnim for our collab. See? This is all so twisted.

Jisoo : What about the Paris issue? Did you really went there with Kai?

Jennie : it was true... i went there for a breather... it was my dream to go to Paris as well as Lisa. . I went there alone to figure things out... i didn't know Kai would follow me eventually. We met there... we ate at a fine restaurant... and i thought i could like him... i really got so confused and so hurt seeing Lisa getting all cozy with another person... but me.

Jisoo : She isn't your girlfriend Jen... and let's admit it, you were rude to her unconsciously sometimes. I told you before that she's very fragile... she was devastated Jen. I saw that... i was there... and it pains me to see her that way knowing that you, my bestfriend of all people would be causing pain to our maknae. Imagine what would Chaeng feel? You're supposed to be their Unnie... we should be taking care of them...

Jennie : I know that Chu... and it's all my fault. I was weak. I am weak! And i have always been. I wanna fight for her. I wanna tell the world how much she means to me. And that they're right. There is JENLISA. and I am sooooo freakin' whipped for her.

Jisoo : What's your plan?

Jennie : I was told to spend the new year with Kai.

Jisoo : Whaaaaaaaaat????????? Even that??????

Jennie : Yes and I don't want to! All I can think of is Lisa. I want to be with her this new year!

Jisoo : Maybe we should give her space. You need that too. You both have to clear up your mind. We are scheduled to rehearse and prepare for our comeback. We can't afford any distractions. 

Jennie : I  want to call her Chu... 

Jisoo : What will you tell her?

Jennie : I'll explain... 

Jisoo : No you can't! You'll tell her about CEO's plans and hand on this? You'll drive her mad! 

Jennie : But how can I make her understand my situation? I didn't mean to hurt her. I never did. And I am truly sorry for the times that I caused her pain Chu. I love her... Yes... I love Lisa. So much! 

Jisoo : First, I guess, you should end anything that you have with Kai. One disaster at a time Jendukie. 

Jennie : You're right... How can I be with Lisa if Kai keeps popping out of the scene. Oh great! I have an idea!!!! ohhhhhh you're brilliant chichu!!!!!!!!! Oh God i'm so hungry!!! The food hasn't arrived yet?

Jisoo: Uh---nope? You're suddenly jumpy. I wonder what your plan is... Care to tell me?

Jennie : Na-ah! just trust me on this. I'll give her space. All the space that she needs. And when she's back... that's gonna be it Unnie. I won't let my baby slip away. :)

Jisoo : ewwwwwwwww. baby?? that is so cheesy jendukie!!!

Jennie : The chicken is here!!! Let's eat!!!

Jisoo : Seriously though, I'm here for you okay? Never hide anything from me again!

Jennie : I know... I'm sorry... 

Jisoo : Let's eat! Chicken! Chicken! Chicken! 

***Jennie is certain on her plans on winning Lisa back. Right now, she has Jisoo on her back so things are going pretty easy. It's always nice to have a bestfriend, right guys? But on Jennie...

Won't she be too late? Will Lisa still be there waiting for her? 

***