#14 KOH SAMUI Love Birds

CHAPTER 14

KOH SAMUI Love Birds

Jennie runs towards Lisa and went in for a big hug... as Chaeng was watching them from afar. 

Lisa : (Surprised) Ugh woops unnie? Are you okay?

Jennie : Lisayah...

Jennie was panting because she ran... but she can no longer think of anything else... the moment she hugged Lisa, she knew what she wanted to do...  And before Lisa can say anything, she planted a quick kiss on her lips making Lisa's whole body froze and she was left startled. 

Chaeng was shocked by what she saw and immediately run to Jisoo's room.

Chaeng's POV

Ugh! What are these two doing! We will be screwed if the crew catches them! I must go to Jisoo and discuss this so we could plan this whole thing out without getting busted!

Jenie : (Looking intently at Lisa) Lisayah... say something.

Lisa : I...uh... I'm... uh... Wh...

Jennie : Lisa. Eyes on me.

Lisa : But... uhm... (Lisa is still startled and shocked)

Jennie : I think I like you.

Lisa : hajima??? But... we just got here.

Jennie : Andeeee. It's not like that. C'mon... don't you like me too? All of these sweet gestures of yours... when you look at me... when you always held my hand and kiss my cheeks... all those warm hugs that you're giving me... everything! Aren't those real? (sounding desperate and scared by not getting any clear response from Lisa)

Lisa : Jenieyah... why do you look all worried? Of course those are real. I couldn't imagine doing that to someone else aside from you.

Jennie : Then why can't you say it to me?

Lisa : What do you want me to say unnie?

Jennie : Tell me that you like me too! 

Lisa : I'm afraid it's more than that... and I guess I'm scared.

Jennie : Scared? I am too! What do you think? You think this is easy for me? You've been driving me crazy. You're making me so confused. And yet you'll be playful with Chaeng and Jisoo and kiss them on their cheeks and hug them and cuddle with them. Then you'll turn to me... snuggle with me... checked if I ate. Asking if I'm okay. Holding my hand. Staring at me... I know Lisa. I know. I am aware. I am not dumb.

Lisa was shocked by hearing Jennie's words and so she decided to acquire courage and tell everything that goes in her mind.

Lisa's POV

Okay. This is it. I have to tell her the truth.

Lisa : Okayyy... *sigh* I'm scared. You are .... Jennie. The YG Princess. You speak fluent English, I don't. you speak Korean beautifully, I also don't. You're amazing. You're smart. You're pretty. And God knows you're hot! How will I be able to be fit for a princess like you? I know... I know it sounds silly. But yes, ever since I was a kid, I have always been having crushes on women. But those are just plain crush. I never even fantasize on kissing one. Until you. All these years, I watched you smile and cry and get exhausted with so much work and yet you still do it with so much grace. I idolize you. I never looked up to someone as much as I looked up to you. I admire that you're aware of your strengths and how you acknowledge your weaknesses. I am a sucker for you unnie. I never entertained those kinds of thoughts because I know you'll never feel the same way about me... I was sure you'll never look at me the way I look at you. You're too wonderful, you know that?

Jennie can't help but cry upon hearing Lisa's words...and witnessing her honesty...

As soon as Lisa notices a tear falling on Jennie's eyes, she rubbed her thumb on her cheeks to comfort her...

Jennie : (Holding Lisa's hands on her cheek) You see... this is what you do. Out of everything you said right now, I can only disagree on one thing. You're right when you said that I am aware of my strengths... but I disagree on the part where you think that I acknowledge my weaknesses... Because if that's true, I should have acknowledged you a long time ago...

Jennie planted small kisses on Lisa's palm as it was resting on her cheeks as they comfort each other.

Lisa couldn't believe what she's seeing... The YG Princess, her idol, her unnie, kissing her hands, crying in front of her and telling her how much she likes her...

Lisa's POV

Is this a dream? I must be dreaming! Did Jennie unnie really say all those to me? But how is this possible? We can never be together...

Before Lisa could respond to Jennie... Jisoo and Chaeng entered the picture.

Jisoo : You two. Back in the room!

Chaeng : We have a lot to talk about.

Jisoo : NOW!

Jennie and Lisa followed Jisoo and Chaeng. They were both scared thinking that they might have been caught on camera. But they are too happy to let it worry them.

They were holding hands as they walk through the room and still very much in the moment.

***