#10 The Cat is ALMOST OUT

CHAPTER 10

The Cat is ALMOST Out

Lisa is feeling weird about Jennie's actions... they never had this kind of conversation before.. never cuddled much and never teased each other. It's clear to her that her unnie is her idol whom she looks up to the most. 

Lisa : Unnie... I didn't know you can be too sweet.

Jennie : It's because you make me happy

Jennie : It's because you make me happy ...Lisayah... You really have no idea how "normal" you make me feel every time were together...  

Lisa : What do you mean by that unnie? Normal as in "normal"? Like... You're not normal? I don't get it...

Jennie : Oh c'mon Lisayah. I know you know what I mean... You just wanna hear me say it. Admit it.

Lisa : Woah. Admit what? 

Jennie : Aish. You really have no idea???

Lisa : Okay... what do you want me to think? I don't wanna assume anything. Or if you really want me to I'd think you're not normal at all. You're... what do you call that? Crazy? Fake? Plastic? 

Jennie : Aniiiiiiiiiiiii. Not that!

Lisa : Then tell me. 

Lisa's POV

Aishhhh unnie!!! I won't fall for this. This is a trap! I know what you're trying to do... Please... God... help me get out of this! 

Jennie : Lisayah... what I'm trying to say is... you make me feel things I never felt before... It's like... you know... it's different. I feel important whenever I'm around you... and even when I'm not... your texts... your calls... your constant updates... it makes my heart flutter, you know? And I can't stop wondering why... 

Lisa was speechless for a moment and she was just staring at Jennie's eyes...still processing those sweet words that Jennie uttered and was in constant battle with herself. 

Lisa's POV

Her eyes are captivating... I feel like I am looking directly at her soul... But what is this? Why is she telling me all this?

Jennie leaned closer to Lisa's face not knowing that their lips are a few inches away from each other...

Lisa was so caught in Jennie's eyes and can't seem to find the strength to move her body...

Jennie's POV

Jennie's POV

What is this? Why am I feeling like I want to kiss her? Her eyes... didn't know she's mesmerizing... it's like I am seeing her beautiful face for the first time... Namdongsaeng... what are you doing to me...?

Exactly when their lips were about to meet, Jisoo entered their room.

Jisoo : (shocked) What did I miss???

Jennie pulled away immediately and stood on the other side of the bed feeling really anxious.

Jennie : Nothing. (clears her throat) We were just talking about Bangkok. Lisa's really excited to see her parents again.

Jisoo sat beside Lisa and poked her since she still looks like caught in a trance.

Jisoo : Ya! Lalisa! You good? 

Lisa : Uhmmm yes unnie. I'm just ummm... (clears her throat and can't seem to find next words to say)

Before Lisa can finish what she's about to say, Jennie cut the conversation and changed the topic.

Jennie : Where's Chaeng by the way unnie? Don't tell me she's eating again???

Chaeng entered Lisa's and Jennie's room.

Chaeng : Unnie!! I heard that. Hahaha I have just finished packing. What about you guys? (Noticing Lisa's empty luggage)

Chaeng : Lisayah!!! You haven't even started packing yet???

Lisa : Yeah I am just about to pack my things Chipmunk... Just got busy with uhm... you know... stuff. 

Lisa sounded very uncertain and looked really uncomfortable... her eyes were restless... 

Jisoo : Alright!!! Why don't we leave Lisa alone to pack her things? Right? Jendeuk? You're done? Wanna come with me and Chaeng? We'll have some tea.

Jennie : Tea? but I'm so full.

Jennie responded to Jisoo acting very stubborn because she didn't want to leave the room... 

Jisoo : Yes. 

Jisoo fired back at Jennie sending signals as if commanding her to leave the room and leave Lisa. Jennie knows Jisoo is already feeling suspicious towards her actions. But to avoid further discussion... 

Jennie : Okay unnie. You win. Let's go. 

***