#9 UNFOLDING

CHAPTER 9

UNFOLDING

Jisoo saw the Lisa and Chaeng and also the sudden change in the mood of Jennie which made her speculate more.

Jisoo : So... you're still not telling me why you're suddenly not in the mood?

Jennie : Chu... *sigh* you know me very well.

Jisoo : Yes and I know this isn't NOTHING

Jennie : Okay. I'll tell you a secret. I think Lisa's gay.

Jisoo : Uhmmm... I see... but...  So what? What does that have to do with you?

Jennie : Don't you think its fun? We get to have a gay friend.

Jisoo : A gay friend? You're telling me that you want to have a gay friend? I have plenty. And it isn't much of a big deal. 

Jennie : But I wanna help her unnie. I want her to come out to me.

Jisoo : What for??? You're too confusing. What are you even thinking? I mean... she's young. I'm sure she hasn't thought about this yet. 

Jennie : I don't know. But I feel like I can help her, you know?

Jisoo : Wait... are you serious about that? Like... that's your intention?

Jennie : Yes! What do you have in mind???

Jisoo : I am not sure either.

Jennie : Just don't tell this to Chaeng. Promise?

Jisoo : A-OK.

@ The Kitchen while washing the dishes

Chaeng : Hey Lalisa. Did you like Jennie unnie's gamjatang?

Lisa : Yessssssssssssssss it's delicious!!!! What about you Chipmunk?

Chaeng : I did too. She cooks very well. So, how's my bestfriend?

Lisa : huh? I'm just the same Chipmunk. Happy more than ever! I'm excited for our trip to Bangkok. You'll finally get to meet my folks.

Chaeng : Yes. Me too Lisayah. I'm excited to taste authentic Thai Cuisine! But... are you sure you're okay? Nothing's bothering you?

Lisa : What do you mean? Why do you keep asking me that? I'm fine Chaeng-ah... What's up?

Chaeng : Uhm.. nothing. :) Let's just finish washing these... Remember, I'm always here for you okay? You can talk to me about anything. We're bestfriends!

Lisa : Ugh... Duh??!! ofcourse. ;) Don't think too much now... alright?

Chaeng : Okayiii. :)

Lisa and Chaeng finished the dishes quick and they rushed into their rooms to start packing for their Bangkok trip.

Jennie was already in her room and still thinking on ways how she can make Lisa open up to her. She's restless until Lisa entered the room... 

Jennie : (looking delighted) Lisayah! How was the kitchen? Is it clean now?

Lisa : Hah! Spotless unnie. Thanks for the gamjatang. I loved it!!!

Jennie sat beside Lisa on the bed trying to be chummy.

Jennie :  I'm glad you loved it... I really cooked that for you. 

She then rested her head on Lisa's shoulders.

Lisa's POV

Jennie unnie is acting really weird... but why do I get the feeling of liking it? Am I starting to like her? But... we're both girls. It can't be. And... she's wayyyyy up top. It's not possible that she'll ever like me. What is this feeling though? Should I tell her? No. wait. That'll be awkward. But... How am I supposed to know what this is? I need to at least talk to someone. Could be Chaeng... or Jisoo unnie... or... Jennie... But how will I start? Do I ask them what they think of me? Or should I just fire at the target? Like... HEY! I THINK I'M GAY? but am I gay? ughhhh!!!! I don't really know... and my parents... I'm not sure if they'll accept me INCASE I TRULY AM GAY. Oh! Oh! Think! Think! There must be some guy that I am attracted to... hmmm.... tick tock tick tock... ughhhhh Can't think of one!!!! Geeeezzzzz. I AM GAY!!!! ugh!!!!

 I AM GAY!!!! ugh!!!!

###