#46 Coachella_D2

CHAPTER 46

COACHELLA_D2

The girls are now back for their another Coachella performance. The crowd was noticeably excited even before the girls appeared onstage. Some are chanting BLACKPINK while others just screamed at the top of their lungs holding up their banners and light sticks. Yes, there were lightsticks. Not as many during their concerts but wouldn't you be surprised seeing one in the biggest music festival of the U.S.? The girls were very happy and even had troubles finding the right words to convey their excitement for the night.

The girls gave it their all as the crowd danced, sang and jumped and even do the wave again. Their performance smoothly transitioned from Korean to English smoothly and they all danced the night away with their Blinks and new-found Blinks as well. It was massive. That night was even dubbed as PinkChella.

After their performance, they were able to meet with and party with DJ Khaled, Jaden Smith w/ her girlfriend and some peers and ofcourse, Arianna Grande. The girls stayed until Arianna's set. They surely don't wanna miss the chance of meeting with her especially Lisa. They also met with Billie Elish who's one of Jennie's favorite singer. Unfortunately, Jisoo wasn't able to join the girls because she hurt her back during their performance and was advised to take full body rest in order to be ready for the whole leg of the tour.

@ their TENT

Manager Oppa : Lisayah, mianhe. You can't be too close with Jennie today. There are too many strangers. We have to separate you. So you'll stick with Chaeng.

Lisa : I understand... But... I thought we could enjoy this festival like normal people.

Manager Oppa : You know since you debuted that your life will never be normal. I'm truly sorry. Orders are orders.

Lisa approached Jennie immediately and told her about the situation...

Lisa : Unnie... I'll just be right behind you or infront of you... sorry I can't be by your side... Manager Oppa talked to me and informed me of CEO's strict reminder that we shouldn't be seen together in public. I'll be beside Chaeng but you know we always find ways...right? I'm just here... 2-feet away from you.

Jennie : I know... CEO called me already. It sucks. I thought we can be normal and free here. But here we are... I can't even hold your hand... We can't even walk together. I've waited for this... and we still haven't had that talk yet...

Lisa : Sorry... If I had been a Korean, we won't probably have this problem... If I can take you away... and just live in Bangkok, they love you there, they already consider you their daughter-in-law right? You already are Jennie Manoban in my hometown.

Jennie : I'm sorry Poopoo... I think we just have to be patient...

Lisa : I know... I'll just be 2 feet away from you. Alright? Chaeng's waiting outside... Let's go?

Off they went to watch the set of BIllie Elish. Jennie was standing alone while Lisa was with Chaeng. Little did they know that there were concertgoers who were already taking footage of Jennie alone...

The video went viral and even trended on twitter... Lisa was bothered as soon as she checked her phone and so as Chaeng.

Chaeng : Lisayah, have you checked the internet?

Lisa : Yeah... It was bad. I feel sorry for Jennie. She didn't look okay.

Chaeng : I am really not for this---you being paired with me and her being alone and Jisoo unnie is sick.

Lisa : I'm sorry too if you are being dragged in this media play. I hate it.

Chaeng : It's fine Lisayah... you have her to worry about... But you know she's very happy, right?