#73 Fighting Chipmunk

Guys, girls and gays... we're at Chapter 73 and I am not sure if you guys are still interested in this story... should I continue?  Or should I start writing the ending? sorry if i have been posting late updates because I have just been really busy with work. I have 4 events this week and work has really been very demanding. I can't focus. But you know... BLACKPINK gives me energy... when I pause, I watch some videos of them or read really nice fanfics here, and i am back on track. That's the effect. Totoo. Nakaka-happy nga. 

Guys, feel free to drop your comments and don't forget to vote. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!!! :)

********

Their AU concert wrapped  up pretty quick. Chaeng was at her happiest despite her emotional dilemma with Jisoo. She's certain that what she had with Melissa is impossible to relive since they will be living far from each other and they both belong in a world that is too different. With Jisoo, Chaeng remained bothered  and scared that  it might ruin everything she has worked for. Chaeng is a very good follower. She never disobeys order. She always follows and  never complain. 

@ The Hotel

The girls are busy packing their things when Melissa visited Chaeng before their flight back to Seoul. 

@Chaeng's Room

"Oh hi Mel! Come in..."

"Hello Roseanne... I just came to say goodbye..."

Chaeng : Please, sit... do you want anything? 

Melissa : No... I'm fine. I just came to talk. 

Chaeng held Melissa's hand...

"I'm so sorry..." 

Melissa : No... I'm the one who should apologize. I kinda took advantage of our friendship and I thought it'll give me the leverage I needed to win you back. But I really do still love you, Roseanne. 

Chaeng : I know... I felt it... and I am grateful for that, Mel. It's just that , I don't wanna be unfair to you... and to myself. I don't wanna go for something that I am not sure of. I am so close to reaching my dreams... it's so close I can finally taste it... And I don't want you to wait for me and waste your time on me... I can't be the girl you deserve, Mel. You deserve more. Someone who'll be there for you every single time that you need her. 

Melissa : ...and you think you  can't  be that...?

Chaeng : I  am certain that I can't be  that person, Melissa. I have to be with my members... my group... my company... It's my work... my dream... my  passion... It's my life, Melissa. And I  worked so hard for it. 

Melissa : I understand... Jisoo Kim is very lucky to have you... you know that?

Chaeng : Oh... please... let's not involve her in this discussion. 

Melissa : It's alright... you can be honest with me... atleast I know that you'll be properly taken care of. 

Chaeng : They take good care of me really well... you don't have to worry. 

Melissa : Did you just reject Jisoo Kim? She took you out on a date right? 

Chaeng : What? No. It's not like that. 

Melissa : Wait... Oh My God, Roseanne. She really is into you. You really want her to be  with that girl, Sooju??? 

Chaeng : What?!?!?!?! What are you saying??? 

Melissa : I had a short chat with Sooju, remember? She's here to get her girl. And that is Jisoo. And I am also sure that you like her. Do you wanna go back to Seoul without this getting fixed?