#49 Sneaky Princesses

CHAPTER 49

SNEAKY PRINCESSES

Chaeng and Jisoo agreed to support Lisa and Jennie with their insane plan. All the girls picked their best pajamas for the wedding ceremony while Lisa was busy in making arrangements at the hotel.

*Lisa on the phone*

"Hey Nikki! Thanks so much for your help. I am beyond excited. I really wish you could come and be part of this. But I still need to ask another favor from you... I wanna surprise her when we get to there."

"Hi Your Highness!!! Thank you so much for the chopper. We're waiting for it right now... I will forever be indebted to you Mafalda. I hope it's not too much but can I ask for another favor? I just really need to pull this off. I want her to be the happiest... I know you know what I mean... I can't believe we're doing this but I am soooo excited. Pls do come if you have time tonight. "

Lisa then talked to the girls and brief them...

"Okay... this is it. First, I wanna thank you both, Chaeng and Jisoo Unnie for agreeing to this and ofcourse you, Hon, I still can't believe you said yes. But here we are, so... I'll reserve everything for my vows. Hahah but okay, here's the plan... I'll go first... I'll check the perimeter...

Chaeng interrupted her. "Woah. Perimeter. You really did learn something from Real Men. Hahaha"

"Aish chipmunk!!! Stop it. so.. going back... the chopper will land at exactly 0100 so we still have 15mins. But... once the chopper has landed, we all must be at the rooftop. There's gonna be so much noise and we don't wanna bother our security personnel, staff, and the managers. Right?" 

Have your phones ready. Once I reach the elevator, I'll call you Baby... I'll guard the hallway to make sure it's clear. We're only 4 floors away from the rooftop. I'll do surveilance on every floor to make sure that there won't be a problem since we have security all over the building. I'll use the stairs and check on every floor so that there won't be any interruption with the elevator. Jagiya, call Jisoo unnie once you're about to enter the elevator and same for you Chipmunk. Wait for Chaeng, unnie, before you enter the elevator. I'll meet you all at the rooftop. Move quickly. Okay? You guys ready? Baby? No cold feet?"

Chaeng: Didn't know you could be this crazy. But I'm in! Let's do this!

Jisoo : Yah. Lalisa. I'm proud of you. This is like a scene from the movie. Hahahaha But... I'm ready. Vegas must have the best chicken dish in the whole US. This scenario makes me hungry. 

Jennie : Baby... (touching Lisa's cheeks and rubbing her thumb in it) We can do this. Can't wait to marry you. 

Chaeng & Jisoo : Jinjaaaaaa???? Move now!!!! Aish. so cheesy these two!

Lisa: Okayiii. I'll go. See you at the top.:) 

Lisa went out first and moved according to plan... Jennie is now waiting for Jisoo at the elevator before she enters and Lisa is already 2 floors away from the rooftop until she saw the lady bodyguard heading towards the elevator. She immediately called Jennie to inform her to hide and not use the elevator, but it's already too late. Jennie entered the elevator not knowing that she might have a company on the next floor. Thankfully, Lisa is a quick thinker and was able to make a distraction. She called the lady bodyguard and asked to check something for her at the room where they keep their luggage.