#58 Fighting Chicken!

Jisoo is now fixing her bed at Chaeng's room... As much as she wants to deny it, she's more  than excited this time to share a room with Chaeng even if it means she'll be getting lesser hours of sleep because Chaeng is nocturnal and loves to sing til wee hours in the morning. 

Jisoo's POV

What's taking that Chipmunk so long? Will it take an hour to say goodbye??? What are they? Teenagers? Ugh. Disgusting!

Might as well.. call the lovebirds. 

"Ring! Ring!"

Lisa & Jennie : Unnieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! 

Jisoo : Yahhhh. you two! Crowded as always!!! 

Jennie : How was your flight unnie? Did you like the limo that Lisa here arranged for you?

Lisa : Ow, but she should like it, Baby... I always go for the best. Look...!!!! 

Jennie : Huh? What???

Lisa : I said look... I have the best right here. ;) Beside me. Right, Jisooyah?!

Jisoo : Aishhhhh Limarioooo

Jennie : Isn't she the sweetest unnie? Hahahaha 

Jisoo : Pffttttt. I know I know. 

Lisa : So...tell me... what happened?

Jisoo : Mel was here when I arrived.

Jennie : Jinja?!?!?!?!

Jisoo : Yeah... it was awkward. 

Lisa : But... did you give her the flowers???

Jisoo : Uhmmmm.... i guess?

Lisa : What?!?!?! My question is so simple! Can't you give me a simple answer too?

Jisoo : Don't start with me. I still feel tired. I had a looooooooooooong day. And seeing Mel here did not help at all.

Jennie : Aww... Are you okay, unnie?

Jisoo : I'm Jisoo. I'm Okay. 

Lisa : Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh. I'll ask you again. Did you give her the flowers?

Chaeng overheard Lisa's question as she was about to enter the room. 

Chaeng : Lisayaaaaah!!!!!!! JendeuuuuukkkK!!! Anyeooooooong!!!

Lisa & Jennie : Chipmuuuuuunkkkkk!!!! Nyeooooong Annnnnnnn!!!

Chaeng : What flowers are you talking about Lisayah?

Jisoo : Oh nothing. You know her. Just some cheesy stuff she prepared for her wife. 

Chaeng : uwuuuuu. you are always so sweet Lisayah. You should get some of her sweetness too Jisooyah. 

Jennie : Oh Chaeng! How was Mel by the way?

Chaeng : Ahhhh unnie!!! You knew??? Jisooyaaaahhh!!! Did you tell them???