#22 Chaeng's Confession

CHAPTER 22

Chaeng's Confession

Jisoo was shocked with how  Chaeng responded with her observations...

Jisoo : So... what do you mean by that Chipmunk?

Chaeng didnt respond and was looking at the ceiling..

Jisoo : Don't tell me... you are... too???

Chaeng : Then I won't tell you unnie.

Jisoo was shocked! She couldn't believe her ears!

Jisoo : What???? Why??? uhtoke?

Chaeng : Unnie... look at her... she's like a baby... a wonderful baby... (sweetly staring at Lisa)

Jisoo : I know but... I never thought that you'd swing this way... 

Chaeng : Let me be honest with you unnie... I had a girlfriend back in Australia. She was my bestfriend... and my tendencies are quite parallel to what is being presented at me here in Korea. 

Jisoo : So you're telling me that you have tendencies of falling inlove with a girl? 

Chaeng : What I'm telling you is that i'm gay...

Jisoo : uwuwuwuuuu i thought you can only like food!

Chaeng : Unnieeeeeeee!!!!

Jisoo : Alright.. alright.. sorry... wow.,. how do I process this... i feel like everyone's big sister.

Chaeng : You're doing a great job by the way Jisoo unnie. Thank you... Promise me one thing?

Jisoo : Sure! What is it?

Chaeng : Can you not tell them about what I told you? 

Jisoo : (confused) Wh.. but why?  Lisa's your bestfriend. and we're a group.

Chaeng : I know... but also, i dont wan't her to be distracted by the fact that her bestfriend is inlove with her. 

Jisoo : Oh.. good point. What can i say... she really is the Thai Princess.... Lucky Maknae!

Chaeng : Yeah... we're also lucky to have her. :) 

( Chaeng rested her head at Jisoo's shoulders...) 

Lisa approached them...

Lisa : Woah woah woah! What a beautiful sight!!! 

Lisa inserted herself at the middle of Jisoo and Chaeng...

Hate to break the bond but I'm jealous! Aren't I the baby here? Right Chipmunk?

Lisa planted a soft kiss at Chaeng's cheeks. Jennie saw it but instead of feeling jealous, she felt happy seeing Lisa happy with her unnies. She then joined their chitchats at the sofa. 

Jennie seated beside Chaeng... and wrapped her arms around Chaeng's waist...

Jisoo : So are we being really cheesy now?

Lisa : Yeah! what's wrong with that chichu? 

Chaeng : Aww. my bestfriend looks happy. 

Jennie : She does... you happy Manoban?

Lisa : uhmm... very. :) Thanks to you...(Jisoo) and you... (Chaeng) and most specially, you. My jendukie as she winks at Jennie. 

Lisa gave Jennie a loveshot and a flying kiss...

Jisoo : Uuggggghhhh stop it Lisayah! that is worst than your aegyos!

***