#63 FRIENDS

As soon as they reached the hotel, Lisa had been bombarding Jisoo about what she said to Chaeng that she'll be meeting with a friend because as far as they know, Jisoo knows no one in Australia particularly in Melbourne. 

Lisa : Unnieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you really meeting with someone? 

Jisoo : What is it with you?!??!?! Is it hard to believe that I have a friend here?

Lisa : A FRIEND. so that's only one. But whoooooooooo????????

Jisoo : I'll have you meet her when she arrives today.

Lisa : Woaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. So it's a girl. I like that! You being smooth now, eh? 

Jennie : So you really are meeting with someone! Daebak! 

Jisoo : C'mon guys... what do you think of me? a caveman?

Lisa : eeeehhhh. nothing. Just really surprised. Make sure you'll have us meet YERRRRRRR FRIEND. a'ryt? 

Jisoo : You really are living to bring annoyance to me. I should get used to it. *sigh*

Lisa : And I love you too, Kim Jisoo. We'll be on our room now. Just knock if you miss Chaeng already. :D eeehheeee

@Chaeng's Place

Chaeng : I wonder why they all have the need to be at the hotel. I feel like they are not telling me something. Hmm...

Melissa : Don't think too much...  I'm sue they'll be fine... they're all big girls... like you are... So... where to next? 

Chaeng : Hmm... You have a point. Why don't we go to Sea Life!!!

Melissa : Sure! I'll wait for you here as you get ready... 

As soon as Chaeng's ready, they immediately head out to visit SEA LIFE. 

@SEA LIFE

Chaeng : Woahhh!!! This has improved a lot!!! Jisoo unnie would love to see this!!!

Melissa : Really? She likes marine life too?

Chaeng : Yeah... like BIG TIME!!! We always visit aquariums in every country that we visit. and we would take tons of photos of each other. ugh it's always so much fun. 

Melissa : Oh! Why don't I take a photo of you here? 

Melissa : There... but... why aren't you smiling? 

Chaeng : Nah... this is just how I am in photos. You know... working it. Hahahaha

Melissa : Well... i hope you're enjoying this. 

Chaeng : I do... yeah... thanks...

Melissa : Hungry?

Chaeng : Famished!!!

Melissa : What do you wanna eat?

Chaeng : I know just a place around here! Let's go!