#26 TIME APART

CHAPTER 26

TIME APART

@the Dorm

Jisoo : Lisayah... I hate to leave you at this very hour, but I have to go... Call me when you need someone to talk to. I'll be back, ASAP.

Chaeng : It's alright unnie... i'll stay here with Lisa.

Lisa : No... you can all go... I'll try my luck at the airport to see if I can catch a flight to Bangkok today. 

Chaeng : You? Alone? At the airport? Are you crazy?

Lisa : I just wanna go home Chaeng... I feel so tired and exhausted. I dont wanna be here right now. 

Chaeng : I can come with you. You need not to ask.

Lisa : No... spend time with your family Chaeng. It's very rare that they're here. Don't ditch 'em all for me. 

Jisoo : Okay... but let the security take you to the airport. You can hop on the plane alone... but while waiting? You have to have security. 

Lisa : Okay. I'll do that. I'll call my manager. 

Chaeng : Sure you'll be fine? 

Lisa : I'm a big girl Chipmunk. Don't worry about me. But... maybe you can take care of Luca for me? I can only take Leo. Please?

Chaeng : Sure!! I love Luca!

The girls hugged each other before leaving the dorm. Lisa started packing her bags. She still has 5 days of vacation... 

Lisa's POV

You did it again Jen... you build me up and crush me down... when will I get out of this cycle...? 

Lisa arrived quickly at the airport and she was lucky enough to be given a seat to a flight to Bangkok. 

Upon arriving at their house, Lisa hugged her mother immediately and started crying...

Mommy: Baby... what's wrong?

Lisa : Is dad home?

Mommy : He'll be home soon sweetheart.... Are you hungry? I'll prepare something for you...

Lisa and her mom went to the kitchen and Lisa watches as her mom prepares her favorite dish.

Lisa : Mommy... I need to tell you something. 

Lisa's dad arrived and joined them in the kitchen.

Lisa : Hi daddy! I'm glad you're here. I was just about to tell Mommy something.

Daddy : Sure honey, what is it?

Lisa : Mom... Dad... I think I'm gay. 

Lisa's mom burst into laughter. 

Mommy : Oh honey... we know. 

Daddy : So, Jennie is your girlfriend now?

Lisa : uwu... what? but how?

Mommy : I'm your mother Lisa... I know you... and I know that she's special for you. 

Daddy : So... did my baby get her girl?

Lisa : Daaaaad!  It's not that! I thought this was going to be a drama show. Ughhh... you are the coolest parents ever!

Lisa's mommy and daddy approached their daughter and gave her a big hug...

Mommy : It's okay baby... We support you and we love you more than the whole world. 

Daddy : Your mommy is right.  You don't have to worry about us. We will protect you. 

Lisa couldn't held back her tears and started crying so much with overflowing love and joy from her family.

Lisa : Mom... Dad... you don't know how much this means to me. At first I was scared that you might figure out... the news.. the cameras are everywhere calling me a playgirl who's close with various women but the truth is, I only have eyes for one. 

Daddy : Oh we know sweety... you brought her here, remember? And you never brought anyone to our house before... She was the first. 

Mommy : And you two looked so happy and so sure...you have the world... and you have her. Your eyes that moment, i saw it sparkle with joy. 

Lisa : Really mommy??? But I am not sure back then. I wasn't entertaining those thoughts before. 

Daddy : Maybe you were still in denial... but your actions says otherwise. And we are actually happy to see you happy and finally sharing your life with someone who cares for you too. 

Lisa : But... she doesn't. She's with another man right now. I hate to admit it but I'm not sure about her feelings for me... I can't help but think... does she really care for me mommy? If so, then why isn't she with me? 

Mommy : Baby... i'm sure she has a reason... don't let your heart be filled with hatred... remember how you guys have been for how many years... don't let this come between you two. Okay?

Daddy : It's all gonna be fine sweetheart... for now, let's enjoy the time that you have here with us so you can recharge. Alright? 

Lisa : I love you mommy... I love you Daddy... 

***