#60 Lisa Oppa

"Mel! What the hell?"

Melissa : Oh... I'm sorry... I thought we had a moment there... I thought... It's okay to.... you know... kiss you...

"Hey! You! Get away from her!"

Lisa ran as she was crossing the street approaching Chaeng.

Chaeng : Lisa??? Where did you come from???

Lisa : I was just looking for something to eat. Who the hell is this? You, who do you think you are attempting to kiss my bestfriend here? Did she give you permission? Huh? Speak!"

Lisa was clenching her fist while waiting for an answer from the stranger.

Melissa : I'm so sorry again, Roseanne. That was on me... I really didn't know what has gotten into me... I have no excuse. 

Lisa : Yah. Be sorry. Who are you again?

Chaeng : Uhm Lisa, this is Melissa, my bestfriend back here before I went to Korea. 

Lisa : I don't care who this b*tch is. You, go! I don't wanna see your face again. Go!

Melissa : But

Melissa : But... Roseanne... can we talk for a moment? Please? 

Chaeng : What is there to talk about? 

Lisa : Eeehhhh. Stop with that puppy eyes. That doesn't suit you. Chaeng-ah, she wants to talk. Do you wanna talk to her?

Chaeng : Lisa... please... chill. I don't want any trouble. Melissa, this is Lisa, my fellow member. 

Melissa : I know and I am sorry... I'm truly sorry too, Lisa. I am not a bad person. 

Lisa : I can't be so sure. Not after what i witnessed. 

Chaeng : Lisa... really... I appreciate you being protective of me... But I know Melissa since we were kids... 

Lisa  : And ? That's what makes it okay? What about me? You knew me only since you  were 14? jinjaaaaaroooooooooooo??? 

Melissa : Okay... okay... Roseanne... Again, I'm sorry. I don't want to see you fight because of what I did. 

Chaeng : Why  did you even do that?

Lisa : Oh great. She really needed to ask. Aish!

Chaeng : Lisa.  Stop it. Mel? 

Melissa : As I told you earlier... I still have feelings for you... And I want us to start over... Now we're both mature... we have jobs... I'm pretty stable and make a good living just not as much as you do but I swear you won't get hungry. 

Chaeng : Look, Mel... 

Lisa : Yeah, Look, Mel. 

Chaeng : OMO Lisa. 

Lisa : What???!!!!

Chaeng : Mel... i don't think this is the right time for romance... I honestly haven't thought of it after...