#11 Confessions

CHAPTER 11

CONFESSIONS

JIsoo : Chaeng-ah, is it okay if you go back to Lisa? She might need your help. 

Chaeng : Oh... sure? (sounding confused)

 sure? (sounding confused)

Jisoo : Yes chipmunk. Thank you.

Chaeng went back to Lisa and helped her pack her things for their flight tomorrow.

Jisoo and Jennie are left in the kitchen. She knew that this is the best time to talk to Jennie about Lisa. 

Jisoo : Jen, were you about to kiss lisa?

Jennie : Unnie?! Excuse me.  That's what you think of it? 

Jennie sounded really defensive but she knew that Jisoo will ask her anytime soon and right now, she's uncertain whether to tell her how she feels which she hasn't figured out until now. 

Jisoo : Jennie, I'm your bestfriend. And I don't understand what you're doing! Please... help me understand you.

Jennie : But why??? What do you think I'm doing Chu??? C'mon! You know me better than anyone else here. 

JIsoo : Are you sure about that? Because I'm not sure with what I saw earlier. You know the rules Jendukie! And aside from that, Lisa is like a family. Do not make her your experiment. You always liked boys Jennie! Always! 

Jenie :  what the hell??? What are you talking about? I am not doing anything wrong! 

Jennie tried so hard to argue with Jisoo just to make her stop interrogating her but Jisoo was insistent and when she wasn't able to find answers to Jisoo's nonstop questions, she walked out and stayed at the garden for several minutes while Jisoo went back to her room and rest. 

@Lisa's room

Chaeng : Hey Lisayah. Chu told me to help you so I'm here. 

Lisa : ugh... thanks chipmunk. I'm really not in the mood to pack my things though... I'm feeling really off... weird... confused? i don't really know what's goin' on with me.