#19 DEAD AIR

CHAPTER 19

DEAD AIR

As soon as Lisa was inside her room, she immediately locked the door not wanting to be disturbed by anyone in any possible way. She just wants to be alone right now. She's still hurting and at a lost. She doesn't know what to believe in. All she knows right now is the feeling of betrayalBut knowing her members, they would not let this night pass without talking to her to fix the problem. 

Chaeng: Lisayah... open the door! Let's talk about this.

Jisoo: C'mon Lisayah... let's discuss this. Don't deal with it yourself. We're here for you.

Jennie:  Lisayah... please... talk to me... hear me out... please...  open the door... let me in... we need to talk... there are things to say Lisayah... Please... It isn't what you think.

Jennie was sobbing as she was trying to ask Lisa to open the door for them.

Their manager arrived and can hear the girls from Lisa's room and rushed immediately. 

As soon as he saw the situation, he ordered Lisa to open the door. 

Manager:  Lisa! Open this door! You have to report!

Lisa was left without a choice.. .even though she's hurting, she's scared of the consequences of her actions. 

Lisa opened the door and still, no glance was given to any of the girls even to Jennie.

Manager:  Where have you been? Did no one see you? Did you make sure that no one took a picture of you? Are you aware of what your actions might cause? 

Lisa bowed her head the entire time that her manager was talking to her. She gave no response... Not even a word... all she can think of was what she saw in the news.

You need to answer me before I report this to the CEO.

Chaeng: Lisayah...pls just answer him so you can rest.

Still... no response from Lisa.

Jennie came near Lisa and hugged her... Lisa's shirt was still wet because of the rain... her hair was messy and she really looks devastated.

Jennie: Lisayah... please... don't let this come to the CEOs attention. Please... talk to us... so we can fix this and help you.

Jennie was sobbing and was trying to make eye contact with Lisa as she wraps her arms on Lisa's shoulders but upon hearing those words, Lisa slowly moved her head to look at Jennie's eyes and uttered... 

"I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP

"I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP."

Jennie was shocked seeing Lisa's attitude towards her. Her eyes... her eyes were dagger... You can see how much pain she bears just by looking at those... And Jennie couldn't feel anything but sorry for Lisa and guilt for the pain she has caused. 

Lisa :  Oppa, mian-he. This will be the first and the last time that something like this will happen. Please don't let the CEO know about this. I promise to be careful next time and not make any rash decisions that can be harmful to the company.

Lisa bowed her head several times as she begs and asks for forgiveness to her manager.

Manager : This better not happen again Lisayah.  Go fix yourself. And the three of you, go home.

Lisa      : Yes, Oppa. I promise. Kamsahamnida.

The manager left and the four of them were left at Lisa's room.

Chaeng  : I am so glad you're okay Lisayah. I was worried sick about you. Please don't do that again or you could atleast bring your phone with you. 

Lisa nodded and walked towards the door with a gesture asking the girls to leave. 

###