#51 MACAU

YEROBEUN!!! So sorry it took me so long to give an update. I got really busy with work plus the internet sucks as well. Annnddd so many things had happened to our girls and I miss them. I wish we'll get to see them more on their Instagram or on VLIVE. 

Anyways, I am still trying to edit previous parts of this story... but not really changing the plot. Just correcting typo errors and putting emphasis on some scenes that should shine more. I don't know but I'm aware that some chapters seemed rushed. It's true. I am guilty of it. I got really tooooo excited. :p 

Mianhe yerobeun. Everytime I write now i try to give it my best not just because I got excited or whatever. But i write based on what I feel. So technically, I have been too preoccupied with work and really couldn't focus on updating this story. Believe me, i scrapped another story which i have drafted 'til the 4th chapter. I wish I could get into my center and just write fluidly. 

So there... I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Promise, I'll update more often. 

I love you guys  and thank you for the support. Keep commenting and keep on voting. Hwaiting!!! :) 

*************************************************************

Their wedding ceremony went well, they managed to head back to their hotel rooms unnoticed. Sadly, our favorite couple didn't manage to have a honeymoon because they are approaching the last leg of their world tour. Schedules have been more hectic and the pressure get even higher. The girls are starting to get sick, and Lisa's high energy is also starting to weaken especially Jennie.

During their Macau show, Jennie couldn't finish their performance. She had to exit the stage earlier before finishing AIIYL. She knew, she couldn't tell Lisa that she won't be able to carry on with their next song because if Lisa finds out, surely she won't finish the concert as well and stay beside her instead so she informed Manager Unnie to inform Jisoo and Chaeng and take charge on informing Lisa once they are onstage.

Upon learning about Jennie's condition, Lisa couldn't hide her frustration and smacked the Winnie the Pooh stuffed toy infront of her which ofcourse the video of it went viral.

#GetWellSoonJennie

#GetWellSoonPooh

Blinks expressed their admiration for their teamwork. Despite being incomplete, they managed to seal the show and still delivered such amazing performances. Although blinks were quick to notice that Lisa's mood was different. Even though she was smiling and jumping around, her eyes were sad. And Blinks understood why.

As soon as they finished the show, Lisa hurriedly went backstage to check on her wife.

Lisa : Baby... how are you feeling? The show ended well... I missed you there... we missed you... Blinks missed you...

Lisa leaned closer to Jennie's forehead and gently caressed her wife's hair as shewas planting soft kisses on her forehead.

Jennie : Thank you Hun... Sorry I didn't tell you.. I know you'll drop everything to take care of me...

Lisa : Ofcourse... it sucks that you know me too well... I couldn't get you off of my mind while I was up there. It's too painful. But I'm glad I'm here beside you now... Should I take you to the hospital? What do you want? I'll flip the entire city just to see you well.

Jennie : aww... Honey... come here, you... how did I get so lucky?
Jennie reached for Lisa's face and cupped it with her hands as she rubs her thumbs in it...

Lisa : You know I'd do anything for you jagiya... I can't wait to go home with you and take care of you... cook for you... give you tender massages... and sing for you.. dance with you... please be well My Jennie... it hurts to see you like this.