#65 FRIENDS???

Melissa : Roseanne, what's the rush? What happened? We didn't even say goodbye. 

Chaeng : Just take me to some place but here. 

Melissa : What's goin' on???

Chaeng : Can you not argue with me right now, Melissa? Just get me out of here!

Melissa : Okay... okay... you don't have to shout. 

LISA's ROOM

Jennie : Baby, what happened? 

Lisa : Aish Hun... Jisoo unnie is in big trouble. 

Jennie : What? Why??? Where is she???

Lisa :Still in her room I guess... 

Jennie : What is she doing th--

Before Jennie could finish her question, Lisa interrupted her.

Lisa : With Sooju. 

Jennie : With who???

Lisa : Sooju. 

Jennie : Jinjaaaaaaaaa???? How did she get here??? Why is she here??? And why is she with Jisoo unnie???? 

Lisa : We haven't discussed that yet but Sooju is the friend that she'll be meeting with like what she  told us earlier. 

Jennie : Hmm... and what does that has to do with Chaeyoungie?

Lisa : She saw them together? In her rooom? 

Jennie : And?

Lisa : She walked out. 

Jennie : Hmm... did she say why?

Lisa : Ani. 

Jennie : Then I better find that out. 

Lisa : Awesome. I now understand how difficult it is to play cupid. Good thing they never gave up on us. 

Jennie : True. And we owe what we have to them. So babe... let's make sure that ChaeSoo happens. Okay?

Lisa : You got it, Babe. I love you! Come here you sweet little pumpkin. 

Lisa leaned on to kiss Jennie on the lips... started with soft kisses... and... 

Jennie : Baby... you really wanna do this right now? (Jennie said as she pulls her lover on top of her and Lisa was busy kissing  her lips and chin down to her neck alternatingly)

Lisa : Uhmm... Hun... you really smell good... it's kinda hard for me to resist you know... 

Jennie : Baby... you're really being playful right now and you know how much I like it... but don't we have a problem to solve?

Lisa : Baby... don't do this to me... 

Lisa continued planting kisses on Jennie's neck... softly biting her shoulders... down to her breasts... 

''Oh baby..." 

"You're scent is really... addicting. I can't seem to stop." 

"Do you want me to?"

Lisa used her mouth to pull up Jennie's top, leaving her with just with her bra... but Lisa was quick to unclasp it while staring at her seductively and...

"Geez baby... these are just perfect...!" 

Lisa continued romancing her lover as her hot breath traced down to Jennie's belly... 

"Baby..." moaned Jennie. 

Until suddenly... 

"Knock! Knock!"