#75 NEW CEO

The girls safely arrived at Seoul and their strategy now has to be solidified. 

No JENLISA and definitely No CHAESOO this time

No JENLISA and definitely No CHAESOO this time. The main objective of YG is to not overexpose the REAL couples of the group that's why they always switch partners. 

Lisa : Ya Rabbit, I am so proud of you

Lisa : Ya Rabbit, I am so proud of you. Remember that. Renting a private jet? Huh. Daebak! 

Jisoo : Ya. A pink one. That is soooo expensive and hard to find you know?

Lisa : Just like your girl right there... (pointing at Chaeng) hard to find a girl like her. Eh?

Jisoo : Agreed.

Once they reach their dorm,  they all got a text message summoning them to report for work the following day to meet with the new ceo of YG entertainment. 

Since the company that they worked for has been  plagued with multiple scandals and controversies in the past few months, it resulted the founder  Yang Hyun-Suk, founder of YG Entertainment and then-CEO Yang Min-Suk (who is Yang Hyun-Suk's brother) to ultimately step down from their respective positions within the company last June 14 of 2019.

This news came as shock in the KPOP industry as Yang Hyun-Suk founded and lead the company for over 23 years. With that came the question of Yang's successor, and YG Entertainment answered those questions on 20 June. The talent agency made several statements yesterday, first and foremost, announcing their newly appointed CEO, Hwang -Bo Kyung.

The girls ordered dinner and gathered in the living room and discussed their status and how they'll handle their relationships without getting seen, noticed and most specially without getting known. 

Lisa : So... Sajangnim left us now... and we have a new CEO... I bet she knows the truth about me and Jennie... Shall we tell them about CHAESOO?

Jisoo : I think we should think this through... I don't wanna spoil our relationship immediately. I want her to enjoy this with me... you know? She deserves it anyways... I want chipmunk here to have the best time while we're together.