#83 BUSINESS

The Next Morning @ YG BLDG.

CEO is now holding a meeting with the Blackpink managers at her office.

CEO : So, how's the girls doing?

Manager Oppa : It has come to my knowledge that Chaeng broke up with Jisoo last night.

CEO : That's good news. What about Jennie and Lisa?

Manager Unnie : Unbreakable.

Manager Oppa : They have a strong hold that bonds them all four. Lisa and Jennie are both very committed.

CEO : We'll take our time... I'm guessing soon, we'll break them apart too. They'll never win over this company. They are just our pawns.

Manager Oppa : Sajangnim, what is all this for? You got Jennie's father. You made a huge deal. It can already cover half of our debts.

CEO : Precisely. HALF. That's why we should never stop pushing them harder. Immature relationships will get them nowhere. They'll only have limitations and distractions which we cannot afford. We have so much to cover from Yang Hyun Suk's debts. We cannot allow this company to sink.

Manager Unnie : And you know that Lisa's the one bringing money to this company right now. With AIS, RAGNAROK, CELINE, SAMSUNG and all other deals. She all made that for herself. We should be grateful.

CEO : Grateful? Lisa works under this label. She should be grateful to us. Without YG, she's nothing.

Manager Unnie : But ---

Manager Oppa : What's the plan, Sajangnim?

CEO : We will accept every CF that is offered with Lisa. She'll be our workhorse. She's the most popular, right? Let's use that to our advantage.

Manager Oppa : How about her solo, Sajangnim?

CEO : Look at the demands, if people are clamouring for Lisa's solo instead of Rose, then that's what we will give them. Listen to people. Make the girls work. And YG will be back on top.

Manager Unnie : By the way, Sajangnim, the CEO of Louis Vuitton Paris has called, they are giving us until the end of the month to pay them $15,000,000.00.

CEO : Bouya? End of the month? That's two weeks from now! Negotiate with them! That is 40% of shares! Buy some time!

Manager Unnie : Will do that,Sajangnim. I'll try and talk to them.

CEO : You must. Or else this will be a fashion company! Now get out of my face!

After another hour, Jennie entered the CEO's office.

Jennie : Sajangnim? You asked for me?

CEO : Yes, sit down.

Jennie : What is it that you wanna talk about, Sajangnim?

CEO : Tomorrow, we need to push through with the launching. We are now drafting your new contract as the main face of YG. This will happen by the end of the month so I want you to prepare yourself. Get enough rest and sleep and eat healthy because you need to work extra hard this time to cover all areas of YG.

Jennie : Ye, Sajangnim.

CEO : Wow. I'm surprised you don't have any apprehensions right now.

Jennie : I don't have a choice, don't I?

CEO : Well... it's good that you know. That's all. You can go back to your girlfriend.

Jennie : Wife.