#12 CONFUSION

CHAPTER 12

CONFUSION

Chaeng couldn't believe her ears what Lisa just told her... and still processing the information... though she knows that her bestfriend already has her eyes on someone but she has long been in denial not until she hears it straight from Lisa's mouth. 

Chaeng's POV

So... it is true... she really is inlove with Jennie unnie. Wow... I wish unnie knows how lucky she is to have Lisa... Everyone wants to have someone like Lisa... and whoever wins her heart is definitely the luckiest. How I wish I could have someone like her too... 

Lisa's POV

I am so thankful to have a bestfriend like Chaeng-ah... I really wouldn't know what to do in times like this. Jennie unnie really got me so confused. First, I have YG in my head always telling me to focus and be better everyday. Sometimes, it's consuming. I can't make decisions on my own... Even the littlest thing, I still need to ask for his permission. How will I be able to handle this kind of feeling? I am not sure of myself, how can I be sure of my feelings for Jennie unnie? Gaaaaaahhhh. I might be overthinking this. Why me? I just wanna be happy making blinks happy and my family. :(

Chaeng : Lisayah, can I ask you a question?

Lisa : Sure Chaeng-ah. What is it?

Chaeng : What do you feel whenever you flirt with her on stage? Especially those flying kisses... Don't they feel awkward to you? 

Lisa : Aishhhh... I never thought of it. And I don't want to. Especially now. Blink will notice for sure. Besides, I am too shy around Jennie unnie. I don't want her to think that I am taking advantage of her or whatever. I don't want her to get mad at me. I'm just always enjoying the show. 

Chaeng : I see... but did it never occur to you that WHAT IF those kisses become real?

Lisa : Chaeng-ah... I need to tell you something. 

Chaeng : Again? Have you not been telling me everything???

Lisa : Okay. Earlier... when Jisoo unnie walked inside my room and you followed and you were supposed to have tea with them but you went back to help me pack... something happened before that, that Jisoo unnie saw. 

Chaeng : Oh My God!!! That's why it felt weird. I was surprised when she asked me to go back and help you pack. Now I know why... but wait, what is it that she saw???

Lisa : I don't know how to call it... but... earlier... Jennie unnie and I.... we... almost kissed. 

Chaeng : Jinjaaaaaaaaaaaaa????????? uhtoke??? daebak!!! 

Lisa : Jisoo unnie walked in... and it didn't happy... but it was soooo close. I could almost taste it. 

Chaeng : So... you feel frustrated that it didn't happen?

Lisa : Well.. not really... but... I wouldn't know what to do after it incase it did happen. 

Chaeng : I see... that could be really awkward. Well... there it is... Glad we were able to finish packing your stuff for tomorrow. I am really sleeeeepy and hungry. 

Lisa and Chaeng hurriedly finished packing Lisa's bag. They had a normal dinner and Lisa went back to her room ASAP trying to avoid Jennie.

Jennie was quick to notice and decided to follow Lisa to their room and bid the two ladies goodnight.

Jennie's POV
I need to know why she didn't hesitate earlier. We need to talk. 

Jennie : Lisayah?