#61 Persistent Melissa

It was already nighttime when Jennie and Jisoo arrived at Chaeng's house. Chaeng was already worried sick. 

Chaeng : Unnie!!!!!!!!!!! Where have you been?? Are you mad at me??? Jendeuk!!! Wowwww we're complete now!!!! And you were together? But... how?

Lisa : Jisooyah. Have you eaten? Chaeng-ah, Jennie and I will now go to the guestroom. My baby here is probably tired so I'll leave you two to talk. 

Jennie : Yeah... Nice seeing you Roseeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy. Let's catch up tomorrow. Love you!

ChaeSoo are now the only one's awake and Chaeng was really guilty for showing up late for lunch. She really thinks that Jisoo is mad at her. 

Chaeng : Unnie... i was worried about you... are you pissed at me?

Jisoo : No... why should I?

Chaeng : I know we were supposed to have lunch but I arrived late... and I was looking for you... and I ended up seeing Lisa...and now you're with Jennie unnie... Are you really okay?

Jisoo : Yeah... why would I be not? So... how was your day? Did you and Melissa have fun?

Chaeng : Actually... about that... you might be seeing Melissa more often the next three days... She asked to spend time with me after I declined her romantic suggestions... you know...

Jisoo : Declined? 

Chaeng : Yeah... she told me she still loves me... and she wants us to start over... 

Jisoo : What did you tell her? 

Chaeng : I said I am not thinking about that yet... so she asked me to allow her to spend time with me even on the sidelines of our busy schedules... she said she'll just be around us... and she won't bother us...

Jisoo : I see... how do you feel about that?

Chaeng : Honestly? I don't know... But right now, I am just really enjoying my time here... God I missed this place soooooooooooo much unnie. I'm excited to share it with you and Lisa and Jennie unnie. 

Jisoo : Chaeng-ah... whatever makes you happy... I'll support you, okay? But be careful... I don't wanna see your heart getting broken again... not a tear... promise?

Chaeng : Awwwwww.... What would I do without you Kim Jisoo?

Jisoo : And I wouldn't wanna think about that... I'm always here for you. That's a promise. 

Chaeng : Oh.... I love you Unnie... 

Jisoo : *sigh* And I love you more... Maknae. 

THE NEXT MORNING

Melissa was early at Chaeng's place and brought her a food basket with everything that she likes. 

Chaeng : Wow!!! Melissaaaaaaaaaaa

Chaeng : Wow!!! Melissaaaaaaaaaaa. This is too much!!! You really didn't have to bother.