#30 LOVE SHOT

CHAPTER 30

LOVE SHOT

After Chaeng left Lisa's room, she had another visitor.

Lisa: Chaeng!! If this is you again, ugh... I'll bite you!

"It's Jennie."

Lisa opened the door.

"Unnie, come in."

Jennie : Thank you.

               Lisayah... I've been meaning to talk to you. 

Lisa : Yeah? About what?

Jennie : About everything. 

Lisa : You don't have to explain unnie. I'm fine. I get it. It's actually late... you should be sleeping by now. 

Jennie : But.. I've prepared the whole vacation for this. I really need to talk to you. 

Lisa : *sigh* Don't stress yourself unnie. I'm happy for you and Kai. Aren't you excited for our upcoming projects? specially with EXO... you guys can spend more time together... I'm sure it'll be great.

Jennie feels like her chest is being ripped apart with Lisa's words... but she couldn't respond.... she feels weak.. not knowing how to explain herself and tell Lisa how she truly feels. 

Lisa : Unnie? it's okay... you can talk to me... what's wrong? Did he hurt you? Did you guys fight? 

Jennie kissed Lisa passionately instead of answering her questions... she wrapped her arms on Lisa's neck pulling her closer to her... 

"I only want you..." Jennie whispered to Lisa.

"Unnie..." Lissa softly responded as she tries to catch her breath.

Jennie continued kissing Lisa intently...without a thump, without a leap.. their heart, rapidly beating between two elements ; one, excitement; the other is fear but no one paid attention. 

Lisa's POV

I can hardly stand still... but I won't dare let go of her lips... this... her...my kryptonite... unfolding right infront of me... making me weak yet giving me courage... it's unexplainable how strong I feel when I have her in my arms yet how she makes me long for her when we're not together. I want her. I want her bad not even daring to let myself realize that this was the beginning of the complex life we both are trying to avoid. But I still can't let go... I had finally gave in — kissing her so bad,opening lips with the utmost passion, tiny sips as she pressed her mouth to mine so hard and i could taste of her saliva as I was dreadfully afraid I might go too far and she might have regrets in the morning. God No. I can't deal with that.  

Jennie's POV

Oh Lisa... what is this feeling... I never thought that kissing you would be this addicting... Its like opening up your soul, tasting feeling and seeing every color of the rainbow in their own sensual way, almost like catching a smile in a bottle... Oh.. your smile as you are kissing me... those lips... its softness, its sweetness... Like nothing in the world exist but you and I... 

They both fell on the bed, for a moment, Jennie thought that maybe Lisa would stop and might have realized something but before she could ponder it further, Lisa kissed her and covered her mouth with her hungry kisses. Jennie responded immediately, surprising herself. Lisa's mouth was so warm, the caress of her lips are softer than she could have imagined. She tasted tentatively with her tongue, and Jennie opened her mouth with a low moan.

Suddenly, Lisa bolted as if she had been electrified and jumped off the bed. 

Lisa : I'm sorry unnie. This isn't right.